All reviewsvictoria stationvictoria coachebury streetgreat locationbuckingham palacenarrow stairsbreakfast roomchelsea flower showtop floorsloane squareyogurtno elevatorquiet streetair conditioningsmall hotelclub roomfew minutes walk
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a couple of nights.

The welcome was warm and friendly. We were offered free coffee to drink in the lounge area whilst we waited. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Our bags were carried up (which we were pleased about with no lift). The room was clean and tidy with a nice little bathroom. The bed was very tall - I couldn't sit on the edge to put my shoes on! The bed was firm and the pillows were quite hard too but I still slept reasonably well.

The breakfast is continental and is nice enough. The coffee machine is free to use 24/7 and makes great coffee :-)

A great base, close to Victoria station and in walking distance of many of the sights.

The location is quiet despite being so close to the main road.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is my second stay at this hotel - first time was a couple of years ago. Like the first visit the welcome was great and was taken to my room by one of the staff which was nice and showed me all the amenities in the room.

Breakfast was very basic even for a continential - but it was fresh and you could help yourself. The breakfast room was light an airy.

My main disappointment was how worn out the hotel looked from reception, the hallway and the bedroom itself was scruffy in areas. It was very clean, but scruffy if that makes sense. I think my last visit it was newly decorated, so would not rush back to the hotel until it has been tied up.

Location was great, 5 minute walk from Victoria Station. Lots of lovely cafes to choose from close by.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We had a good stay. Friendly helpful staff. A good location close to Victoria tube. Good restraints in the surrounding area. Rooms are small but clean and well maintained. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 March 2018

This hotel is a true hidden gem in Belgravia, 10 minutes walking distance to Harrods, 10 5 minutes to Victoria station, 20 minutes to Buckingham Palace.

Perhaps the quality of this hotel is not demonstrated in the lobby, however the room furnishings, the quality of the bed and bedsheets and bathroom is 100% new and of top quality.

The hotel is great Value for money and we have extended our stay for longer than two weeks time and have found this hotel to be comfortable in an excellent area and price value.

We recommend this hotel to all guests for its quality and value for money.

Excellent Hidden Gem in Belgravia, London

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Hotel was nice and clean, compared to room price it was was very good. Breakfast was quite modest, no warm dishes or green topping to bread, but anyway you can have full stomach. Location is great. The area is is quiet even you can walk to Victoria station in couple of minutes.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family