“Amazing & will be back”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in for dinner with a friend to the non bookable upstairs area as we preferred the look of the menu there. No problem getting a table at 7pm which was great even though they were quite busy. We would in future have everything we ate again! Can’t remember the exact names of the dishes but we had gorgeous dhokla, the chicken pakora type pieces with a spicy sauce, chilli paneer, the wonderful fish curry, pani puri & a lovely dhal. It was all really tasty & I being a regular traveller to India was impressed with the authenticity. I love Indian street food & will be back! Plus bonus for me I could order green chillies & onion on the side! Maybe make this a charge free option guys?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,270)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Second visit and was not disappointed, food was excellent as before.
I love the concept of Indian street food.
The dish that impressed us the most was the Hakka chilli paneer salad. I would go there again just to have that.
Every dish had the right balance of spice, seasoning and flavour.
Only negative point that we had to ask for water at least 4 times.
Luckily we were not dying of thirst as our mojito cocktail had so much ice

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Been here many times and never ever disappointed. Best part about this place is each and every staff member is always smiling and welcoming and delivers service with a smile. Wether u order a small plate or a big one service is same. Quality of food is good and decent priced. This place is just walking distance from Marble Arch station. It has two sections top floor is street food and basement is fine dining . This place is always busy and is a nice place if u wanna catch up with mates, specially street food section.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We were in for a surprise prawns combined with Mooli (raddish) excellent presentation and taste ..highly recommended....dahi papdi spinach was as tangy as it can be....our sin n his friends studying at Kings college recommended it....enjoyed every bit

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I booked a reservation here for my Mum and I on Saturday 10th March. The food was so much better than I expected. Not at all a typical British curry house - delicious Indian food with a modern twist. We had the pre theatre menu which was very good and very well priced. The service was great apart from the end when the waiter took ages with our bill. I got up after waiting 10 minutes all ready to tell someone off and the manager, Peter, came out with a slice of chocolate cake with a candle in the top and proceeded to sing Happy Birthday with the rest
of the staff. It was my Mum’s 80th and I had mentioned it when making the booking but had totally forgotten.How embarrassed and apologetic was I ?! It was a lovely touch to end off a great meal. Thank you so much.