We together with our 17 year old son stayed here for 11 nights over the Christmas/New Year period. It was very easy to find the place from the Kensington High Street Tube Station. The location is terrific. Our son enjoyed his running in the palace gardens literally just across the road. The range and variety of the shops nereby are great especially Wholefoods.
We had apartment 7 which was very comfortable. The pantry size kitchen was adequate for our needs. The television with pay TV meant we could watch the cricket in Australia live each morning!
The reception staff are very friendly and helpful.
We have previously stayed in similar apartments in Knightsbridge, Holborn and Tower Bridge and would rate this as the best overall particularly for value and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleven 4* serviced apartments located in a prestigious Kensington square near Kensington High Street’s shops, tube station, Kensington Palace, Museums and the Royal parks. The apartments sleep between 1 and 8 guests and have fully fitted kitchens, wireless internet, flat screen TVs, i-pod docks, complimentary toiletries and a welcome hamper on arrival. We also provide a first class housekeeping and reception service 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your 51 Kensington Court Limited reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 51 Kensington Court Limited Hotel London
- 51 Kensington Court Limited London