Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Tour for Muggles tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews harry potter hp fan greta granger filming locations jk rowling potter fans joseph lockhart diagon alley fun facts steph black hp books great fun great guide his enthusiasm london history meeting point borough market
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed the tour with the very funny and informative Luke Lestrange. Great if you are 10 years of age and you adore all that is HP. Also great for the rest of the family who could enjoy a lovely walk around the city learning new things, both HP and non HP related. The 3 year old in a buggy also enjoyed it!

1  Thank mumeggoldad
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This was an awesome tour! Nicolas Longbottom was our tour guide and was absolutely fantastic! We saw so many awesome spots of filming and Nicolas also knew a ton about behind the scenes info! If you’re interested in doing a Harry Potter tour, do this one!

1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Took my potter fangirl missus and she loved it, as did I. Shout out to our tour guide Scott who totally made the day, very funny and cool under pressure. If you like HP is a must

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I wrapped myself up in my Slytherin scarf and attended the “Tour For Muggles” by myself and there were another 20 people whose ages ranged young to old-ish (!) and Luke Lestrange was our guide.
Luke was great, and not only as he too was wearing a Slytherin scarf, he should total enthusiasm for the whole trip, he started by asking which Hogwarts House we were all in and awarded house points throughout the tour whenever someone answered a question right (Ravenclaw won!).
Luke was very knowledgeable about all things Harry Potter and I enjoyed chatting to him about various Potter topics.
Not only did Luke share loads of Potter trivia but also some other London based facts too.
I would totally recommend this tour to any Harry fan. I had a truly brilliant time.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

A fun experience. Guide was excellent. Highly recommend this. Saw many different Harry Potter sights that we would never have known existed.