All reviews eventim apollo breakfast was continental style triple room free wifi high street stayed here for one night air con tube station rooms are small business trip bed was comfortable piccadilly line reception area would stay again decent hotel full english shower room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for a mini break to London. Excellent location near Hammersmith tube station which sits on several lines, lively area with plenty of shops, cafes etc. Breakfast was continental, good crossiants and toast, only complaint was the "fizzy" fruit salad ie not fresh but this is a common problem with fruit salads in hotels. Not much choice but it was ok. Rooms were tiny, good shower, but we were only given 1 bath towel and not 2. So we requested another towel and instead was given a bath mat! Because the poor girl did not know where the bath towels were kept and this was the best she could do.
Overall it serves its function, I'd say 3* hotel rather than 4*

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Ronnie C, Manager at Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and glad you enjoyed your brief stay with us.

We do hope you will choose us on your next visit to London.

Regards,

Ronnie

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here on business last week and the hotel serves the purposes.
Rooms are an okay size.
Nice and bright!
Breakfast is exactly what you need!
No throws but serves the purpose of a good 4* hotel.
(Carpets could do with replacing! A few too many coffee stains!)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

We do hope you will choose us on your next visit to London

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked at short notice due to its location for visiting family. Receptionist on arrival was very polite and helpful making checking in very quick. After that everything just went downhill. Room was small, not particularly clean, walls were peeling from damp which also made the room smell unpleasant. Bathroom was a good size with a large shower, again not particularly clean. Bed was comfortable but with stained sheets.
Breakfast the next morning was not good. There were the usual cereals, toast and fruit, then boiled eggs that had been left out to go cold. When enquiring about an English breakfast we were told no cooking today no staff.
Overall a very disappointing experience, hotel would really benefit from a full refurb.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Ronnie C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback and on behalf of the team let me take this opportunity to apologise for any shortcomings experienced.

I will certainly take on board the points raised and we do have plans for a soft refurbishment programme early next year. breakfast is actually complimentary ad hence why we just offer Continental. I don't know why you were told no chef because hot breakfast does require 30 minutes and is chargeable.

I do hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

The carpets are filthy and the place is TINY but it gets the job done if you are in town for a night or so. The staff was sufficient though not overly helpful and friendly (with the exception of one very helpful young lad). Located near a gym and some shops like H&M and a discount clothing store with some cafes nearby as well. quick walk to Hammersmith tube station as well. My room may have been an exception but the A/C didn't work for most of the day (though maybe it was for energy saving and was just set higher than I had hoped), my TV didn't work, the phone didn't work and neither did my teapot. Maybe I have some sort of EM field around me but I found it odd that literally nothing electrical in my room worked except for the hair dryer. I tried to get some work done on my laptop with the Wifi but the data is a very limited amount so I barely got anything done before it shut me down. I was in a very Zen state when I arrived after a week long spiritual retreat so I would say, if you aren't SUPER laid back and easy going....find another place!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Brooke S
Ronnie C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback and I must be honest that it seems too many things went wrong mostly electrical all at the same time. Please do accept my very sincere apology because that is something not acceptable under any circumstance. I do hope you mentioned this to the receptionist and we managed to do something about it.

I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting us because this urely seemed to be totally abnormal.

Warm regards

Ronnie

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Nicely refurbished and convenient location. It is close to the station, shops (next door to Primark) and restaurants. Rooms not very big but stylish. Continental breakfast only. Bed was comfortable and little noise from the street outside.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business