Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Wicked the Musical
from USD 117.10
More Info
Wicked
1 Review
from USD 83.10
More Info
6,775 results
All reviews wizard of oz defying gravity rachel tucker apollo theatre leading ladies story line west end victoria station dress circle great seats great cast great songs special effects box office front row birthday treat costumes
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love musicals and I had high hopes for wicked. Sadly one of my first thoughts were, why are the singers not enunciating? I can’t make out what they are saying? And then they started YELLING their songs, sadly even the iconic “defying gravity” song was ruined because of this acoustic problem. The singers were singing their hearts out but please, for the sake of my head, we need less heart. Is it an issue with the theatre or the singers? Get it sorted plEase, this experience was disappointing.

Date of experience: April 2018
3  Thank anniet870
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I would recommend this musical for all. Apart from having one of the most outstanding theatres in London, this Musical was more than fantastic. I enjoyed every part of it. The story behind it was truly magical but what made it most fantastic was the excellent attributions of each and every cast member. And a big round of applause to the main singer. Bravissima

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect day out with my little boy! What a great idea the 2:30pm show, I’ve been waiting so long to see it! Must seen ! We visit Browns After the show and was great, also the trains connections with Hayward’s Heath to Victoria make it much easier to go with children and no need to take buses , everything you need is around the theatre even Superdrug ! And lots of more stores at the station!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We saw the show on sat 31st March 7.30 pm. We arrived at 6.50 and only the main bar was open. This caused a bit of chaos as it was very busy with people waiting to be served and just hanging around merchandise etc.
We bought a drink (very expensive) and found our seats which were fantastic.
The show itself was amazing. The two main roles were fantastic.
Been to quite a few shows in London and this was up there with the best of them. Would recommend going to see it.
The only downside is the prices for drinks. Ice cream etc very very expensive.
All in all an amazing show and defiantly worth a visit
As many have already said it was WICKED

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Row E in the stalls - amazing seats with a fantastic view. Drinks were a little pricy, but to be expected in London I guess. The show itself was fantastic and highly recommended. Beautiful theatre inside and friendly staff.

Date of experience: March 2018