“Holiday”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #292 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 23 February 2012

The hotel is very good for fare position and team. The room are big and hot for family holiday.
My review is really positive.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,057)

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Have stayed here regularly for visits to london. Easy to park, great location and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: February 2012
Rob_Kinsman, General Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Hi Sharon

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I hope you come and visit us once the rooms have been fully refurbished at the beginning of June 2012.
Kind regards

Reviewed 19 February 2012

I stayed here 14/02 - 16/02/12, with my 2 sons, while we did a little sightseeing. The staff were fantastic, friendly, curteous, and always welcoming to all three of us. The food was very good and I would recommend the meal deal £22, the selection of the menu was lovely. My youngest delclared that the hotel and resturant should be 5*. Would def stay again.

Dear EGavin22

Thank you for your 5 star review and I am glad that you and your family had a great time in London. I am very happy to see your comments about the team and I am also pleased that you took advantage of our 'Meal Deal', which offers great value to our guests. I do not know if the hotel will ever be 5 star, but I am sure that the team will continually strive to offer 5 star service to all our guests!
Hope to see you and your family again soon at Putney Bridge Premier Inn.
Warm regards

Reviewed 18 February 2012

I stayed here during a trade fair at Kensington Olympia. It was clean and comfortable, the food in the restaurant was just what was required after a long day on your feet and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I had forgotten my mobile phone charger and asked at reception if there was anywhere nearby I could buy a new one. Instead they produced a Nokia phone charger I could use for two days without having to shell out for another one. It is also very close to Putney Bridge tube station and as I single woman, I felt safe staying there.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Lou

Thank you for your 5 star review. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay at Putney Bridge and found the team to be helpful. At Premier Inn, we work closely with the Suzy Lamplugh Trust to ensure we provide a safe environment for all our female guests, so I am pleased to see your comment on how safe you felt during your stay.
We hope you come back and visit us again soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 18 February 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at how spaciuos the room was for a family of four. The staff were all very friendly and pleasant. Well worth having the breakfast with a good selection and decent sausages! Good location 5 mins from Putney Bridge tube and right by the bridge. There is extension work going on but this didn't affect us.
The only small gripe was the warm air heating did seem to make some odd noises in the night. Overall highly recommended.

Room Tip: we had 406 looking across the back toward the river. No noise issues.
2  Thank arthur2sheds

Dear arthur2sheds

Thank you for your 5 star review. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your visit to our hotel and you enjoyed the breakfast. I informed maintenance of the problems that you experienced with the heating and it has now been resolved, so thanks for letting us know.
Please keep checking our website for great family offers coming out in the future, and hopefully we continue to offer great value for family breaks with 'kids eat free' breakfast etc.
We look forward to welcoming your family soon at Putney Bridge Premier Inn.
Warm regards