“Nice but expensive”

Ranked #192 of 1,912 things to do in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is very well done and the boat is very impressive but it is very expensive for a family of 4 compared to other attractions in London. This to me is a minor attraction but cost as much as the major ones. Not sure I would do it again if I had my time back but it was enjoyable.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,705)
All reviews
in 34 reviews
"greenwich park"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Really enjoyed our visit to the Cutty Sark today. There were lots of activities to get involved with including interactive games and short films. Was originally going just for something to do but I was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We visited City Sark yesterday with our grandchildren aged 7 and 3.
We had a fantastic time. The ship is very well presented, with a huge amount of information and fascinating facts set out and explained in an enjoyable and interesting way.
There was loads of things for the children to do , very interactive and engaging.
We spent over three hours there, including a decent lunch in the cafe and a session involving story time for the children.
It was great value for the money and we came away better informed about our maritime history, and the children had a lot of fun.
Top marks to the Curry Sark!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Once one of the fastest sailing vessels carrying tea from China to the western ports. Very nicely restored and an interesting part of sailing history. We made a short visit while visiting the Royal Greenwich Observatory since it was included with our London Pass. Interesting, but I wouild not make a special visit only to tour the ship.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our friends took my husband and myself here. We had an early dinner and walked here. It is absolutely beautiful. A must see. The ship itself was a major attraction. The history too behind it and how they manage to preserve it for so many years. If you are in the area go take a look. We took many pictures. It was beautifully lit up. Will be back if we are ever in Greenwich. Very pleasant visit.

1  Thank OK C