Book In Advance

from USD 165.90
from USD 35.76
from USD 106.20
2,105 results
All reviews gerrard street chinese shops chinese meal crispy duck piccadilly circus worth a visit west end great place to visit covent garden culture dragon ducks stroll tube
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Probably it doesn't compare at all with the big and famous Chinatowns in the Asian capitals (say, Bangkok's Chinatown), but this is what we got in Europe, and as a lover of the Asian culture, I enjoyed my afternoon there. It has a great atmosphere and a good selection of chinese restaurants, although I'm not sure about the quality of the food there. Definitely worth a visit if you are in central London.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Interesting place close to the city centre, close to Piccadilly circus. It's a little China, full of chinese people, chinese shops. It's interesting to try the food, as we did in a typical restaurant. It was delicious by the way. It's a jump into the chinese culture in the heart of London. Very coloured place. Recommended!!!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I would recommend walking through Chinatown if you are passing by Leicester Square. If you do not have much time, it is not essential.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Located in central London. Small, colourful and very busy. Worth a walk around particularly at night time and perhaps a meal.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

been around Central LONDON this weekend for a change.
It’s always a privilege to see our Lovely Country England with integration of our Asian nations influence which visibly outstanding.
and I haven’t even mentioned the food yet
need I say more..