Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm

from USD 44.90
from USD 38.40
from USD 73.00
29,954 results
All reviews elizabeth tower clock tower westminster bridge big clock clock face london eye iconic landmark visit london beautiful building take pictures chimes symbol mp architecture tourists monument england
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A great historic place to visit. However it is under renovation. I did not recognize it at the first. The river is beautiful. It so good to walk along with your partner.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

While we aren’t able to see the entire structure we did get to see the top prior to being boarded up for 3 years for restoration.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Right now, it is under construction. This is sad because it is really hard to take a picture for the memory.

I was in London for 20 days visiting my boyfriend. I went around the whole area to find the perfect spot to take a picture with the BigBen and not to see all those tubes and the man working on top.

(see the pictures attached to the review) The trick is to cover half of it but not the top. This you can do with a selfie like the one I took. Or with someone taking the picture. If you see both of the pictures you will understand what I am talking about.

Of course you have to go to the BigBen if you are in London. It is one of the main landmarks.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Ninaa C
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Sad that this historic landmark was under construction. Clock is working, but it would have been nice to hear chimes.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My son only wanted to see this and he was sad that it was “broken” so I said let’s just take a picture in front of Big Ben and hopefully come back later.

Date of experience: April 2018