- Should be possible to get reasonable prices (for London)
- Good full English breakfast (something worth trying when visiting England)
- Location - 6 minute walk to Russell Square Station, less than 10 minutes to Pancreas / Kings Cross train stations, variety of stores & restaurants in the area (though my husband had bad food at an Indian restaurant nearby).
- Very quiet street
- Rooms pleasantly decorated with coffee/tea kit
- Wifi worked well
- Rooms are really tiny with uneven floors (old house)
- No air conditioning, which made a difference for us as it was quite hot when we were there. The small fan in the room only helped a bit. Less of an issue most of the year.
- Watch which room they put you in. We were put on the top 3rd floor and I had to carry my bag up 3 steep, narrow staircases.
- Double beds are small - certainly no more than 180 cm, possibly 160 cm wide.More