Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 126
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 270
USD 192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 187
USD 178
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 87
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

USD 280
USD 159
USD 195
CrownePlaza.com
USD 273
USD 133
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 112
USD 492
USD 438
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 493/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Before I begin, let me say that for the price and location it was at least convenient. But that's all.
I was visiting a friend for the weekend and chose this hotel as it was cheap so close to the train station. Once I arrived I found the front door locked, odd for a hotel, and a shoddy sign prompting me to ring a doorbell, after waiting for what felt like 5 minutes the door was opened to me by a lady, she never introduced herself so I don't know if she was the owner, the receptionist or anything else. Then i realised why she took so long to answer the door... the 'reception' (a tiny cupboard of an office) was located at the far end of a long corridor.
There she asked for my name and consulted a hand-written notebook, handed me the room key and told me where my room was.
I was staying on the 3rd floor and had to climb some incredibly flimsy, narrow stairs that not only had missing spindles but the steps themselves seems to be wonky and leaning inwards.
The room was small, the bed creaking, the mattress incredibly hard. The old victorian window was stiff to open and revealed a ledge full of litter and cigarette buts.
A tiny TV sat on top of a doorless wardrobe and like the stairs, the floor was wonky, so much so that the door had a large gap under it.
Then there's the bathroom...
There was mould/rust around the base of the shower door, the shower itself was like a coffin and the taps where barely holding on. There was also the access door to the attic above the bed.
The next morning a knock at the door from the cleaner was followed by "I need to clean your room now", when I went to check out there was no sign of any staff, just a handmade box with a handwritten sign instructing me to leave the keys.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We booked this hotel for €65 (double room), so we weren't expecting any kind of premium service. We got room 12 and 9 which were great. Avoid rooms at the basement and ground floor they are horrendous. The only thing that really bothered me was the dirty bed sheets. There was make up stains and it was clear that the duvet cover had remained unchanged. The rest of the room/bathroom looked clean.

Survival tips: 1) Demand to get a room on first or second floor
2) Bring your own bed sheets
3) Bring your own shower gel/shampoo
4) Bring a sleeping mask. The room never gets dark enough
5) Bring ear plugs. Walls are paper thin

Room Tip: Room 9 (street view) or 12 (back garden view more quiet) are good
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Location perfect, staff really nice to be fair BUT the room was tiny I mean tiny no room to move at all and the bathroom oh my goodness where to start, literally when you go to the toilet your knees are touching the door! Very difficult to move in there and bad if you hate small spaces! The shower was good but again so small -really bad if you hate small spaces, so difficult to get ready in there and be comfortable. Even making a cup of tea was hard the sink was tiny so getting the kettle under the sink was a no go and the cups were awful really dirty so didn't use them we just nipped to McDonald's bought a cuppa and kept the cup for the next morning which we had to fill the kettle by putting water in a cup to put in the kettle! Also the towel holder broke when I hung my towel up- a small thing I know but I reckon worth mentioning! The room was relatively tidy and the bed/ towels were changed both nights we were there but none of the sides were cleaned neither was the floor. It wasn't unpleasant but probably wouldn't stay again as to be honest could probably find a nicer place for the same price but was fine for our trip.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017

its not expensive and you get what you pay for on the tin
we had room 1 which was in the basement so free of traffic niose but not from the boiler running all night
very small
soap removed after the 1st night and no replacement teas or coffees
it was clean and recently renovated but still the headboard and toilet seat were broken
took ages to run warm water too
but the location is good

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I have stayed in a few hotels around Kings cross area throughout my stay in London.
I can clearly and confirm say that this is the worse hotel ever. There is a Rude staff who talks back and loud at you. Worse customer service you can ever met, (especially in this competitive industry.)

Hotel is under renovation and they renovated early in the morning and until night time. Super Noisy.
Hotel room is not very clean. Dusty in some areas inside the room. They even completely missed a day of "daily housekeeping" for us.
Free Wifi- but connection is very bad. Unless you stay on upper floors.

The only good thing about this hotel is- it is close to train station. But there are a whole stretch of other good hotels (that I stayed before) nearer to Kings cross/ St. Pancras station. Trust what you read in Tripadvisor. Wont recommend anyone staying in this hotel.

Put it this way- if you just wanted a night rest, this is ok for you. Just ONE night, and make sure you leave early the next day.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family