“Small but clean hotel, well situated with great staff!”
Review of Arosfa Hotel

Arosfa Hotel
Ranked #91 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Paris, France
“Small but clean hotel, well situated with great staff!”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We spent 4 nights at Arosfa. The hotel is well situated close to Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road, We had a bus taking us from King's Cross to Goodge Street (closest subway station).
The hotel is a small one managed by very nice and helpfull people. We had the manager (Tessa) sending us an email a few days before our arrival to check at what time we will be there. When we arrived, we were taken to the living room, the manager explained to us all we had in the hotel and around the hotel. While we were there talking, someone from the staff took our luggage up to the room (no elevator).
The room has all tha facilities you need if you don't prepare to spend your whole days at the hotel. We had a small and clean room, which was enough for us (we spent our days out visiting). The room was on the last floor so we did not have any noise (from outside or from other rooms).
The breakfast was complete with a lot of choice (british breakfast, yogourt, bread, pastries, fruits,cereal,...) and the staff is always ready to prepare you everything you want!

We really had a great stay at Arosfa and recommend it! we will certainly come back!

Thanks Tessa!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank kareenaK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (321)
West Midlands
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We stayed in the Arosfa for one night on our way to France via Eurostar. We were greeted by Tessa who immediately made us feel very welcome. Once she realised we had to be up very early the next morning and hadn't printed our Eurostar tickets she suggested that we could print them using the hotel facilities to save time. Tessa also pre-prepared a breakfast for us the night before. Our rooms were upgraded to larger ones which happened to be available. The rooms were spacious, clean, nicely decorated and very comfortable. The hotel is in an excellent location - quiet but very close to central London. It seemed that nothing was too much trouble for the staff in this lovely hotel, and we would highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank EAK7
Norfolk
Reviewed 13 April 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Arofsa Hotel for a week in March 2012 for my wifes birthday. As soon as we arrived we were made very welcome by Attilla and Tessa, who couldn't be more helpful.
The room was excellent and the breakfasts were superb. We cannot praise them enough.
We are in the process of booking another week later in the year.
We cannot recommend the highly enough!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Great and exceedingly helpful service, the best I've ever enjoyed at any hotel anywhere! (Not to mention nice large breakfasts...) Yes, the room (and especially the bathroom) was small, but I don't mind a bit if it helps brings the room cost down from what other area hotels charge! I stayed for 4 days at the Arosfa and enjoyed every second of it... Can't wait to return! Thanks, Tessa!! :-)

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Misciell
birmingham
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I stayed at the Arosfa Hotel in August 2011 for a week for a work trip. As soon as I arrived I was greeted by Tessa who was wonderful and very accommodating. The breakfast was great, there was a big variety of cereals, croissants, yoghurts and a cooked breakfast was also available. I had long days of work the whole week I was there so I mostly bought food back to the hotel and Tessa and the other members of staff happily cooked it for me and bought it to my room which I thought was a lovely touch. My room was quite small but it fitted my requirements completely and was nice and cosy! There was a small wet room in the room which was nice and clean. My room was cleaned every day and new sheets were also laid. It’s a great hotel to stay in whether you are on a business trip or having a short break in London as it is in close proximity of the centre. There are buses that leave every few minutes just over the road from the Arosfa but it is also in walking distance of Oxford Street and the main amenities. I would highly recommend the Arosfa, great hotel and great staff!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business