“Great location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room with bright windows, and entertainment system
Guest bed extra for people wanting to sleep separately
Cook at home! Fully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer and all utensils
Cook at home! Fully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer and all utensils
Bathroom, tiled, with large mirrors and strong shower. Towels and gels included
Bedroom double bed, wardrobe, window, touch-lampshades, nicely dressed for you
Bedroom double bed, wardrobe, window, touch-lampshades, nicely dressed for you
New Super comfortable 3 seater sofa-bed, seats 3, sleeps 2 people
New Super comfortable 3 seater sofa-bed, seats 3, sleeps 2 people
Outside roof terrace carefully decorated to relax and for breakfast al-fresco
Plasma tv, dvd player, WIFI, games and books for children and adults
Instructions Manual for everything
Entrance stairways with stained wooden floors
The Period building and block where the apartment in located
Angel underground station is on the same street as the apartment
Highbury-and-Islington Underground Station on the same street as the apartment
Traditional Typical Phone 'Booth' in London- still in use
Supermarkets, Cinema, Shops, Pubs And Restaurants All Close By
Big Ben
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Albany, New York
“Great location!”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed in the flat with my two teenage children. I felt safe in the neighborhood and cafes and shops are nearby. We had plenty of room to spread out. The location is close to bus and 2 tubes, easy to get around London. I used the city mapper app on the advice of the girl that checked us in and it was the best advice I could have gotten! The girls that checked us in were really helpful!!! We were there in a heat wave and there was no A/C which I think is typical for London. The manager did bring me a fan on the 2nd day, when I asked for one. One feature worth mentioning was you had to walk through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. It was not a problem for us, but you may want to know that. All appliances worked and were clean. There is a bar below the flat next door. I only heard noise one night but it didn't keep me awake. Overall we were happy with choosing this flat! You should feel confident booking here!!

12 Dec 2016
Thank you for your kind words- our staff have been with us for 8 years and we look after them as well as our guests- so everyone is happy and works in a professional yet friendly environment. We take feedback from guests as well as staff very seriously- in order to keep a clean, comfortable and well equipped apartment. You would have found details such as international 5-way power leads (instead of small adaptors) and USB chargers on the wall sockets - super convenient and providing fast charge for your tablet and smart phone.
Noahahmed...
Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
“it is nice apartment but to its location i think it is expensive.”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

it is nice apartment ,the bathroom sould be renew ,kitchen is excelent. i could not sleep in living room so noisy cause of car sounds from the street. fire station is near to the apartment i did not like that cause of nightly their cars sounds.

location is good.there is a mini supermarket .
the street is nice .so many differnt shops.the owner is really kind. the lady who welcomed us was a helpful.

Noah

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Dec 2014
I am glad you found the apartment well located, clean and comfortable. I will be very happy to welcome you back. It's rare to hear noise from any fire station, really. I 10 years in Islington i never heard them, im sorry you were so unfortunate. The bedroom is very quiet at the back, and the extra guests that want to sleep in the front living room, i encourage to close the windows with double-glazing for quiet nights. We are in central London, so some traffic is to be expected, but this is a quiet stay here.
On another note: my professional engineered maintenance and management system ensures the standards are maintained and improved with quarterly preventative maintenance, yearly renewals and 3-yearly renewals of most equipment and appliances. So our next guests always enjoy the same superb standard.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Superb stay in Central London but real London too!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 for a stay in April 2013

This apartment was modern and clean with nice decor. The surrounding neighborhood was so charming. With a grocery store just downstairs and a full kitchen, it was easy to make a quick meal when I was jet lagged and just wanted to relax. This apartment was the perfect place and felt like home. Everything was perfect, the only comment was about not having tea bags on arrival, but there was Nespresso.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
26 Dec 2013
Thank you for your kind words, we will make sure to keep doing a good job, preparing, maintaining and cleaning the apartments, and makings sure our guests enjoy an easy going and convenient service, as we currently do. So we shall keep doing it, and better too. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cosy and fantastic location”
Reviewed 28 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this apartment in Upper Street - Angel for 3 days for one of my short business travels to London every year. I came to find out this is a fabulous location not only to access the city, but also to still enjoy a bit of the London atmosphere in one of the coolest and vibrant streets of London centre.
The apartment was very well taken care, instructions very useful and the staff revealed a great deal of flexibility.
Would recommend!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice and comfortable flat”
Reviewed 5 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012

This flat is very nice and cozy. I have stayed there with my girlfriend and we were immediately in love with it and the neighborhood. Def will come back!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
25 Dec 2014
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing