“Excellent food and service.”

Aubaine High Street Kensington
Ranked #5,548 of 25,458 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 29 - USD 40
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We enjoyed both our meals and the service provided here, the food came out promptly and there was a good variety to choose from, the same goes for their drink selection. Overall if you are shopping in or around the Kensington High St area or have exited the nearby gardens, I would thoroughly recommend them.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We had a Xmas dinner in the private dinning room, the food was excellent and the service good, would go back for another group dinner

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Walked into Aubaine to have a quick dinner. Better than average food, average service and average prices. Not good enough for a 4-rating. A 3.5 would be fair.
It is not a vad place but there are better options around

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We had the 3 course Fixed Menu - a lovely lunch - I enjoyed Goats cheese tart - turkey & frangipani tart - really nice flavours/tastes - adequate portions - men may need a few side dishes - shared chilled Prosecco - great value - a nice pre-RAH pit stop.
Friends all enjoyed their choices - empty plates all round.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Went in here pre show menu looked good
Appetizers ok but service for water and wine was slow having to ask for water twice.
Our main courses arrive mine was stone cold, they took it back but my husband ate by himself and my hot meal did not return. Eventually we said we had to go to show. The manager made a big deal that he wasn’t charging me for my main!!!!! Which I’d never even eaten!!!! Unbelievable. They didn’t seem to care that we were unhappy and me still very hungry. Will never return and we travel here at lease twice a year.

Aubaine_London, Owner at Aubaine High Street Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hi lisa,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing visit. We will investigate this further with the team.

Thanks,