USD 270
USD 192
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 126
  • Bar/Lounge
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 178
USD 148
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 83
USD 210
  • Room Service
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 84
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 105/night.

USD 159
USD 201
USD 195
USD 459
Langham Official
  • Pool
2,942 results
All reviewspark lanethe executive loungered barpark roomafternoon teamarble archoxford streetconcierge deskgreat roomupgraded to a suiteturn down serviceluxury hotelan upgradebuckingham palacewonderful hotellondon hoteltube station
Reviewed 6 April 2018

There are many great and very good things about this property. Let's start with the good.

-Super location. Adjacent to Hyde Park and an easy walk to several Tube stations. Many restaurants in the area from expensive to moderate.
- Wonderful design. The public areas and updated rooms are very impressive with understated and comfortable luxury. While the guests can be stuffy, the hotel is not!
- Nice Executive Lounge. Can get a bit crowded, but the staff work to mitigate any problems.
- Very friendly staff. Lots of smiles and "hellos"

Now the areas that left me wanting:
- I encountered repeated and significant service issues with housekeeping. While the staff in the Lounge worked hard to resolve them, they were a consistent and a very annoying issue during my stay. I was rather amazed that I never heard from a member of the management until I inquired preparing to check-out.
- As mentioned, the Executive Lounge can get crowded, so one should plan accordingly.
- I was amazed to find that my suite didn't have a separate shower.The other hotels in this market price point offer separate showers rather than a combo tub/shower. I expected more for this flagship hotel. Also, the fact flowers in the bathroom just seemed strange in what should be a high-end hotel.
- The hotel is very large and there aren't enough elevators. This can be rather annoying.

In the end, I enjoyed my stay but I didn't love it. It's a nice hotel and my experience may be isolated, but I expected more Marriott's flagship property in London.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Greg F
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was a great choice for our visit to London. I was a little concerned because the rate was almost too good to be true, but it was a great value for the money. The location is fantastic, with easy access to the Marble Arch tube station (4 blocks or so). Also, the restaurant and bar are notable (I will write a separate review on that). The rooms were a good side, comfortable bedding, nice bath, good wifi. We had a rental car and the valet service was great. Really happy with our choice!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Todd H
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was fantastic, a very good selection of items on the Afternoon Tea served alongside a Glass of Champagne, we shall return. The room was very spacious and well laid out, the toilets were clean and luxurious

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cheltenhamgal1
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Out with friends and decided to book to stay overnight in London to avoid trains etc. Nice hotel, very clean, the only thing that was annoying was they had a planned power outage due to works taking place. Would have been good to know prior to arrival and it was a bit exhausting walking up the stairs to the room allocated on the 7th floor.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Dear ,
being a platinum elite member , i am complaining regarding my current stay in Grovesnor house parklane London , in which iam facing a hard time in my worst ever stays in any hotel, i would’nt expect such treatment from a two star hotel, and iam facing it with a hotel that i should be considered loyal in and in which the hotel should consider even normal residents as residents coming to a 5stars hotel. My issues are continuing since check in time where i spent a long time until i was given a bad room that is way less than what i booked and promised to be changed after few days! The issue of the room was a single queen bed that barely fits one person and a room that stinks and noisy . This issue continued with the next day where another room is supposed to be given with two beds but surprisingly it came with one bed and the front desk were informed to separate the bed until this moment where we were told house keeping are not here to do so and even “an extra blanket request” is said to be hard to meet due to absence of housekeeping!
Thats the room issue aside of the attitude and treatment of most of the hotel staff !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends