2,097 results
All reviews oxford street marble arch great location hyde park booked a single room bigger room rooms are small an upgrade reception staff quiet street central location mini bar breakfast was included tube station selfridges iron theatre
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The best of this hotel is the situation & service.

Lo mejor es la situación & servicio del hotel.

Cleaning really good & Hall decoration also is correct.
In the reception you have a candybar free & natural water with special tastes ( today was water & pineapple ).

The girl with round gold glasses & curly hair is really profesional & kind. :)
Also Akin is very nice & polite.

La recepcionista con gafas redondas y pelo rizado es realmente agradable y profesional. También Akin, muy majo y educado. Todos con muy buena presencia.

The breakfast is complete & with good quality. Also the staff is nice.

Desayuno muy variado y con calidad!!

Rooms & beds are too small...but is a London's building. It's normal!
The cleaning of rooms: ok

Habitaciones y camas pequeñas pero es un edificio típico de Londres...es normal y tiene encanto.
La limpieza de las habitaciones muy bien.

I'll back next March! :D

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Caroline_Barroso, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear EsBruja P,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel

We are pleased to read that you found our location to be great. We consider that the location is one of our strengths due to our proximity to main attractions, parks and places of interest.

My entire team is delighted with your warm comments in regards to friendly staff. Specially, Beatriz, the girl with round gold glasses, and Akil are thrilled to read their names being mentioned on Tripadvisor and this will only encourage them to further elevate the service standards to even higher levels.

Will be a pleasure to host you again very soon.

T +44 (0)20 7408 0130
E barrosoc@radisson.com
W edwardian.com

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I stayed in a hotel very well localized. But starting from the check-in the proposed room which I waited quite long was changed. At the end a so-called better romm was given, but it was at street-level, many lorries in front, so I had to keep my curtains closed all the time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear seniyes,

Thank you for your review following your stay with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel.

We appreciate all forms of feedback and it is only through constructive feedback as yours that we are able to further enhance the overall experience at the Sussex Hotel. It is our regret that your stay fell short of the expectations you so rightly had of us and for that we want to extend our apologies.

In situations where the guest is not satisfied with their allocated room, the hotel will automatically correct the situation, as soon as the guest informs us of their dissatisfaction, by offering you a different room but I understand that on this occasion the room allocation was not satisfactory.

We are absolutely confident that we can deliver a much improved experience by finding a room type suitable to your needs and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at barrosoc@radisson.com should you ever consider to stay with us again as I will be more than happy to personally assist you in this regard ensuring you have a most comfortable experience.

T +44 (0)20 7408 0130
E barrosoc@radisson.com
W edwardian.com

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Reviewed 2 September 2017

the room was lovely, wifi strong, and great helpful staff. Erica and Beatriz went over and above to help me store my luggage for the day while I waited for the train. They were helpful when my phone died getting me a taxi and making sure I got to my train on time. It's always nice to have cheerful staff who genuinely care and want to help.

Room Tip: first floor foot traffic wasn't bad, it didn't feel like we were on the first floor at all.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Caroline_Barroso, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear terranottara,

Thank you for taking your time to share this lovely review on Trip Advisor for your recent stay at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel and awarding us 5*

We are truly heartened by your incredible comments about our excellent service. We indeed take great pride in our service excellence and we greatly appreciate the time you took to share this kind recognition with our fellow travellers.

The entire team is delighted with your compliments and serves as a wonderful reward for the hard work the team put in everyday, ensuring that every guest and customer is looked after once they enter the doors of The Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel.

We all look forward to host you again soon!

Email: barrosoc@Radisson.com