“Week in London”

Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel
Ranked #379 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This review is mostly based on the incredible team that were so helpful during my stay and even afterwards. It first started with Caroline after she found me a comfy bed after a very long travelling night earlier than my check in, Beatriz showed me a helpful app to navigate the city (first time in London) and Akil helped me to coordinate a pick up for a forgotten article of clothing. Really everyone on the team was so helpful and kind from all departments.
The hotel itself is really cozy, the beds are super comfy and as someone travelling on my own, I felt really safe too.
I will definitely make this my hotel whenever I'm in London.
Thanks and Cheers!
Jen from Canada :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Caroline_Barroso, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear jennifer809,

We thank you for providing us with such great feedback following your stay with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel.

We pride ourselves with the level of service provided to our guests and I am proud to learn that Akil, Beatriz and myself could make your stay extra special and I will personally forward your compliments to both of them. Our main goal will always make every guest as much comfortable as if they were in their own home!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

W edwardian.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,969)

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The best of this hotel is the situation & service.

Lo mejor es la situación & servicio del hotel.

Cleaning really good & Hall decoration also is correct.
In the reception you have a candybar free & natural water with special tastes ( today was water & pineapple ).

The girl with round gold glasses & curly hair is really profesional & kind. :)
Also Akin is very nice & polite.

La recepcionista con gafas redondas y pelo rizado es realmente agradable y profesional. También Akin, muy majo y educado. Todos con muy buena presencia.

The breakfast is complete & with good quality. Also the staff is nice.

Desayuno muy variado y con calidad!!

Rooms & beds are too small...but is a London's building. It's normal!
The cleaning of rooms: ok

Habitaciones y camas pequeñas pero es un edificio típico de Londres...es normal y tiene encanto.
La limpieza de las habitaciones muy bien.

I'll back next March! :D

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear EsBruja P,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel

We are pleased to read that you found our location to be great. We consider that the location is one of our strengths due to our proximity to main attractions, parks and places of interest.

My entire team is delighted with your warm comments in regards to friendly staff. Specially, Beatriz, the girl with round gold glasses, and Akil are thrilled to read their names being mentioned on Tripadvisor and this will only encourage them to further elevate the service standards to even higher levels.

Will be a pleasure to host you again very soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I stayed in a hotel very well localized. But starting from the check-in the proposed room which I waited quite long was changed. At the end a so-called better romm was given, but it was at street-level, many lorries in front, so I had to keep my curtains closed all the time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear seniyes,

Thank you for your review following your stay with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel.

We appreciate all forms of feedback and it is only through constructive feedback as yours that we are able to further enhance the overall experience at the Sussex Hotel. It is our regret that your stay fell short of the expectations you so rightly had of us and for that we want to extend our apologies.

In situations where the guest is not satisfied with their allocated room, the hotel will automatically correct the situation, as soon as the guest informs us of their dissatisfaction, by offering you a different room but I understand that on this occasion the room allocation was not satisfactory.

We are absolutely confident that we can deliver a much improved experience by finding a room type suitable to your needs and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at barrosoc@radisson.com should you ever consider to stay with us again as I will be more than happy to personally assist you in this regard ensuring you have a most comfortable experience.

Reviewed 3 September 2017