2,094 results
All reviewsoxford streetmarble archgreat locationhyde parkbooked a single roombigger roomrooms are smallan upgradereception staffquiet streetcentral locationmini barbreakfast was includedtube stationselfridgesirontheatre
Reviewed 1 September 2017

After flying 7 hours to reach London from the minute I walked into reception I was warmly welcomed by Sujan who helped me check-in. He went above and beyond helping me including writing down information, he even very kindly escorted me to my room which really showed just how much Sujan and the team at Radisson Blu care about their guests to make them feel at home and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Caroline_Barroso, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear sfletcher90,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel and awarding us 5*

As a team we strive for one thing only, to build long term relationships with our guests through exceptional service delivery and your positive feedback about Sujan, is thrilled to read his name being mentioned on Tripadvisor and this will only encourage him to further elevate the service standards to even higher levels.

Will be a pleasure to host you again very soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The Time you reach the Hotel you get welcomed really warm, they way how they deal with you really professional!! They make you forget that you are away from your Home. specially Sujan, professional way how he is treating the customers!! he is helping you, in every situation!! highly recommended this Employee, whenever you are coming, ask for Sujan he will make you feel of part of the Hotel!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ramadan1312,

We thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel and taking the time to share your wonderful experience on Trip advisor. We are extremely grateful for your feedback.

We are very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Especially pointing out that you feel at home here with us and that is our main goal!!

Sujan is a true service champion, rest assure that I will pass on your fantastic comments to him personally and he will be really proud of been recognized in such amazing review.

We cannot wait to have you back soon again!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The booking was at very short notice at an unsettling time but the staff could not have been more accommodating, pleasant and helpful. Reno in particular has been very patient and gone out of his way to help as have others. The restaurant staff are also very attentive.

Room Tip: They to stay on a floor above the ground level as some rooms overlook a road
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear jenniewebb64,

We thank you for providing us with such great feedback following your stay with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel.

Reno is an excellent ambassador for the hotel. He will always go out of his way to ensure every guest is made feel welcome and special. He is thrilled and encouraged with this fantastic feedback and to be mentioned by name on Tripadvisor.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Warm Regards,

Email: barrosoc@Radisson.com

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Hi All,

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone at the hotel who were fantastic from the cleaners to the reception staff and people at the restaurant/bar.

I am recovering from an operation and was a little demanding but no request was a problem and all queries easily answered.

Although everyone deserves mention, special thanks to Cesar and Reno who were particularly helpful and exemplified the definition of excellent customer service (top work you two).

Thanks again and see you next time I need temp accommodation in an emergency ;)

Cheers Tommy.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Tommy Y,

Thank you for taking your time to share this lovely review on Trip Advisor for your recent stay at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel and awarding as 5*!

We are truly heartened by your incredible comments about our excellent service on all our departments! We indeed take great pride in our service excellence and we greatly appreciate the time you took to share this kind recognition with our fellow travellers.

The entire team is delighted with your compliments, especially Cesar and Reno, and serves as a wonderful reward for the hard work the team put in everyday, ensuring that every guest and customer is looked after once they enter the doors of The Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel.

We are eager to have you with us again and host another great stay.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I am writing from Russia with love to everyone from the RADISSON BLU EDWARDIAN SUSSEX HOTEL! I just came back from my lovely England. I like this country very much. There are a lot of reasons for it. One of the reasons is the hotel in London where I always stay. It is the RADISSON BLU EDWARDIAN SUSSEX HOTEL. I already wrote about it before. But I want to write about it again, because this hotel deserves it. My stay this time was nice and comfortable like always. Mr. Akil Syed kept his promise and booked for me the room that I was quite happy with. It was SGL (Single) and quite small room, but it was very cozy one and there was very comfortable DBL (Double) bed. Everything that I needed at the room was there, in their places. Only one thing more I would like to have in my room next time is a polishing for shoes. I was taking just breakfast. The breakfast was the same like before, with the same set of dishes, but all of them had good test. Bread, juices, milk and fruits were fresh. I found the restaurant’s staff changed completely since last summer. The new staff was also attentive and helpful. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw jugs with juices sitting on the special table. Before they were sitting on the bar counter quite high. And it was uneasy to take them from there. I pointed on it to Mr. Akil Syed once during my last stay. As I could see this time Mr. Akil Syed remembered my remark. This time I wasn’t afraid of taking jugs with juices. The same attentive and helpful was the whole staff of my lovely hotel. I had the immediate help every time when I needed some. I would like to give my hearty THANKS to Gabie (I am sorry if I wrote the name wrong way) – the head manager of engineering work (if I can call his hotel work position this way). He repaired the air conditioning in my room right away after when it stop to work and I asked him to help me with it. Also Gabie was so kind to help me to carry my things to the taxi in last day of my stay when I had to go to the airport. We had a nice conversation during our walk to Oxford Street. Then he put me into taxi and wished me a good flight. Next time of course I will be stay only in the “Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex”. And I want to offer to all of you who are going to visit London to stay in this wonderful hotel. Make sure you will like it!

Room Tip: On the first place for me was the room comfort. And I had it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Akil_Syed, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Tatiana Y,

WOW! What a brilliant review! Thank you so much for showing us your appreciation on Tripadvisor for your recent stay with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel and awarding us 5*!

We are truly heartened by your incredible comments about our excellent service. We indeed take great pride in our service excellence and we greatly appreciate the time you took to share this kind of recognition with our fellow travelers.

I am so thrilled to see that you have enjoyed each and every moment of your stay.
My entire team, specially myself and Gabi is thrilled with your kind words and this will most certainly serve as a wonderful motivator for entire team to continue striving for service excellence.

We are eager to have you with us again and host another great stay.

Akil Syed