Lowest prices for your stay
USD 303
Booking.comUSD 303
PricelineUSD 303
HiltonUSD 303
4,083 results
All reviews the executive lounge podium restaurant trader vics mayfair suite afternoon tea overlooking hyde park diamond member buckingham palace green park high floor an upgrade london skyline london eye big ben concierge doorman piccadilly
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2019

On arrival we were a bit early so we were directed to the 28th floor bar area, where we had 2 glasses of champagne overlooking the sights of London £38 for 2 glasses, I suppose its what you would expect! When we went down for our afternoon tea we were shown to a table in what is normally the 'breakfast' dining room. Well, it was a bit canteen like all brown and beige and tired looking. There was no atmosphere at all, not even a little quiet music in the background, just the sounds of plates clattering and a small child in a highchair who made a lot of noise for whole time we were there. The service was OK is, I had to ask for another teapot as the one i was given wouldn't pour and leaked, the sandwiches and I use the term loosely were 1 inch square bits of bread with a little bit of something on the top, if you put them all together if was just a about 1 slice of bread, the cakes well this was a 'chocolate afternoon tea' of the selection of cakes (10) 2 were chocolate, so not really as billed. We had to ask for more tea when you think they would check and ask if you wanted anymore. So overall for what is billed as a 5* package it was poor

3  Thank PollyTw
SandraHilton1, on behalf of staff at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2019

Dear PollyTw,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are sorry that we were not able to provide you with a more positive overall experience on this occasion.

The satisfaction of our guests is very important to us and we will take all your comments on board.

You may wish to reach out to our Customer Care teams to discuss any concerns regarding your stay. Our agents would be happy to assist. Contact details may be found via the website.

We hope to be able to welcome you back for a more positive overall guest experience.

Best regards

Reviewed 28 August 2019

The rooms are not clean and smell of smoke and dirt. The decor is very early 90's. Cheap furniture. Lobby boring AF. Breakfast mundane and lacking. The staff at the REception and at breakfast and lounge are pleasant and willing to help but are limited by the lackluster tools Hilton or ownership seemingly provide. The staff tried - they truly did. The smell of residual smoke has made me ill with a sinus infection. To be a Park Lane hotel ... one would expect a slightly elevated experience .. even from a Hilton. Compare prices because there are hotels that are far better for the same if not better price point.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
8  Thank J C
SongulHilton, On behalf of the team at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Dear J C,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your Hilton experience with us.

We regret to be informed that this stay did not meet the Hilton standard. Please rest assured that your feedback is valuable and we have taken on board the issues you have raised.

Your comments in regards in regards to the condition of the rooms and the smell will be shared with the head of our house-keeping department. We are sorry that we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserve.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind words towards our team members.

We do understand that you many many options however we are honoured that you have chosen us. We hope to be given the chance to welcome you back for a more positive Hilton experience.

Kind regards

Reviewed 27 August 2019

We were bought afternoon tea as a gift. The voucher states the dress code as being smart/casual ...no trainers or flip flops.
We arrived to find people sat in football shirts and flip flops like a motorway cafe. There was a used knife on the floor from a previous guest and the wall paper was peeling next to us. The staff didn't offer a particularly warm welcome and the sandwiches were poor and the scones were dry. In fact we literally just ate and left as we didn't want to stay a minute longer than necessary.
When I visited the ladies, I was so appalled by the state they were in I reported it to Reception. The toilets clearly hadn't been checked for some time. Based on our brief experience, if you are looking for a luxury hotel- there are many others in London we would prefer to give our custom to.

4  Thank Dotty22
SongulHilton, On behalf of the staff at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Dear Dotty22,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us.

We apologise that you feel like you were misinformed, please rest assured that this is not the lasting impression we would like to give to our valued guests.

We regret to be informed that you were not happy with the service provided by our staff and the condition of the bathrooms. We will take your comments on board and share them with the relevant team to avoid similar situations from occurring in the future.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you back for a more positive Hilton experience.

Kind regards

Reviewed 27 August 2019

I was really on the fence about writing a review here about this, because I very much dislike being negative.

Unfortunately, I had to make an exception here, due to just how badly I was treated during a honeymoon trip/stay.

I'm going to summarize as much as I can, condensed down.

I also know this was peak season, as well as a major poker tournament going on, but some of these are just inexcusable.

- Upon pulling up to the hotel to have a valet grab our bags after a long drive through London in rush hour traffic to arrive, was totally ignored for other clients arriving.

- The hotel room was quite obviously smoked in previously, even though these are non-smoking rooms. I was lied to by the cleaning staff as well as manager that this did not occur, even though it quite obviously was. After admitting that, "Some clients do that in the rooms", they offered to ozone the room while I was out during the day. This did not occur.

- The Entertainment/TV console was haphazardly hanging from the back of the TV, and did not function until we repaired it.

- The first night, I had thought that the sheets on the bed felt 'damp', but put it out of my mind. The next day after they completed cleaning/changing, the bedsheets were quite obviously wet, and confirmed by two others that it wasn't just me.

- Because there were no other options, they attempted to move me from one room to another on the same floor. However, it was not the same room we had previous, and facing an entire different direction. Ended up moving everything back into the original room, and to just deal with the smoke smell. They did change out the sheets.

- After contacting a friend with major accounts with the Hilton brand, who also just so happened to be attending a conference for them by Hilton, was able to get this escalated, where management the last day finally reached out to me. But by this point, not a lot could be done as we were leaving the next morning.

I was extremely frustrated by the entire ordeal, and ended up having to spend half of my Saturday night going back and forth with these rooms and trying to get someone to at least listen and do something.

I do have to give the hotel one thing though, the location and view from where we were was absolutely stunning.

With everything we did there in London, the experience in the hotel just left a sour taste in my mouth.

After staying in many smaller and specialty hotels/suites around now who actually go out of their way for you, I'd highly recommend finding something like that around here.

5  Thank rpcook_offers
SongulHilton, on behalf of the team at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Dear rpcook_offers,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Hilton experience with us.

We regret to be informed that this stay did not meet the Hilton standard. We apologise for the inconvenient smell during your stay and we are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserve.

Please rest assured that this is not the lasting impression we would like to give to our valued guests. Your comments in regards to the issues you have encountered with the house-keeping and maintenance will be taken on board and shared with the head of our house-keeping and maintenance department.

We understand that you have many other options out there however we are honored that you honoured that you have chosen to stay with us.

We hope to be able to provide you with a more positive experience and restore your faith in our brand should you choose Hilton in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

Got a champagne afternoon tea on groupon - very good price! Loved the sandwiches, cakes and scones! Food was amazing but service wasn’t. Had to ask multiple times for things...different servers the whole afternoon. Sadly I didn’t leave a tip because of this.

Trip type: Travelled with friends