2,161 results
All reviews double tree warm cookie on arrival tube station wembley stadium coffee machine piccadilly line easy access minute walk per day rooms are small reception staff excellent hotel pleasant stay excellent stay breakfast was excellent standard room short stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed just one night with my partner as a quick trip to London. Hotel so easy to find as just on the north circular however our room was lovely and quiet and no road noise.
Excellent location. Tube station a two minute walk away and although not far from Heathrow it’s not under the flight path so is pretty quiet for West London.
Excellent check in. Room cool and clean. Breakfast the usual high standard at a Hilton. Would have liked it to have been served slightly later - it stops at 10am but not a major issue. Car parking is expensive at £14.50 a night however on this stat the machines were broken so we parked free. Result!
Overall there is nothing to fault with the hotel. Good value. Good location. Area felt safe and leafy. Accommodation and facilities excellent. Happily stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
AndrewT4598, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear tomthetank67,

Many thanks indeed for your very generous comments following your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing. I was delighted to hear how highly you enjoyed your experience with us and your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Please do let us know when you are planning a return visit so we can ensure another truly enjoyable stay.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was a total disappointment and really bad value for money.
First of all, if you plan to sleep anytime after 8 am (including weekends), well... you're going to be disappointed. The housekeeping staff is EXTREMELY noisy in the morning. They talk loudly to each others, they slam doors and in general they have zero respect for guests that might want to sleep.
Then, the last morning of our stay, there were some very loud and annoying noises becouse of maintenance works beyng carried out.
Also the Queen rooms there are unacceptably small. There isn't enough space to do anything. We even struggled to open our luggage as there wasn't enough space to do that. The bathroom is even smaller. So much so that the two of us couldn't physically fit in it.
Lastly, when we checked in, the room had a very strong cigarette smell (even though it was supposed to be non smoking). We phoned the reception and they arranged to switch rooms with the adjacent one. BUT we had to go downstairs to get the keys with our luggage only to find out that the new room was next door.
Overall: extremely bad value for money. You can get the same (or even a bit better) quality to a cheaper hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear billg80,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us.

I was very sorry to hear that you were disturbed during your time with us and that you had issues with the room you were given. Should you wish to discuss your experience further with me I am at your disposal.

I also hope to welcome you back in the future and would be delighted to handle your booking personally to allocate your room myself and ensure a truly enjoyable stay.

Once again, my apologies and warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Good points;

Staff generally friendly and welcoming. Cleanliness is good. Generally a modern feel.

Bad points - most are fixable;

- Too long a queue/wait for check in.
- Rooms very very small.
- Dinner...Tuna sandwich very poor for £10 price. Bread not fresh, very mean with the filling.
- Wi-Fi kept dropping out.
- Bar service frustratingly slow, pizza order was forgotten.

This isn't a bad hotel, but nowhere near the standard the price implies.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Andy S,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to comment following your recent stay with us. I was very pleased to hear that you found the team at the hotel welcoming and the hotel modern.

I was also, however, very sorry to read that your stay was less than perfect and please rest assured that I shall follow up with each of the issues that you raised.

Please also let me know when you are planning a return visit as it would be my pleasure to handle your reservation personally to ensure your stay is memorable for all the right reasons.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel great for the tube .breakfast disappointing. .could do with more staff in the restaurant . Was no tables set just dirty pots on them .But rooms fine every thing you need .reception quick check-inn .cookies on check inn was nice gesture . We stay few times a year location great .1 hour from any where in London .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
AndrewT4598, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear bear1108,

Thank you very much for taking time to comment following your recent stay with us. I am very pleased indeed that overall you enjoyed your stay and also appreciate your feedback regarding breakfast.

Please let us know when you are planning a return visit and we shall ensure that your stay is memorable for all the right reasons.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night as I was going to an Arabian Nights event which finished late. Observations are that the room was beige and bland but adequate and very clean. There was a tv, reasonable amount of storage, hairdryer, fridge, safe, bottled water, tea and coffee making facilities. Additionally there was a Nespresso machine, a sign of the times? Apologies hotel staff I jammed this. The bed was comfortable but the air conditioning temperamental. I didn’t like the low ceiling with inset lights (ditto the dining room) and became “headachey”. Disappointingly no bath but a very powerful, walk in hot shower and a nice selection of complimentary toiletries. The bathroom door required some maintenance, it looked like it was sticking which caused scuff marks. The room was next to the road so there was some disturbance from emergency vehicles whizzing by.

My artisan Moroccan dress got very creased in my suitcase so I had to make use of the hotel ironing facilities. The ironing board cover was a little worn and needed replacing, and the iron did not heat up or produce steam. So thanks to the staff for remedying this.

There is a nice bar area, I ordered pizza which was very large with a lot of mozzarella cheese and salty. The function rooms are nice and the tables laid beautifully. I had breakfast buffet in the morning, with a good choice of cold and hot food. The juices are very disappointing but the mixed black berries in juice taste delicious with natural yogurt.

Very attentive, polite, helpful staff. Excellent hotel for a few nights stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Judith S,

Thank you very much indeed for your very kind and informative comments following your recent stay with us. I was delighted to hear that overall you enjoyed your experience at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing and also appreciate your remarks about your room and breakfast.

Please do let us know when you are planning a return visit to London as we very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Kindest regards,