USD 270
USD 192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 187
USD 178
USD 167
USD 159
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 84
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

USD 195
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 116
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 351
USD 172
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 169
USD 129
USD 212
USD 181
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 82
Priceline
2,174 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I don't write reviews very often when something is bad because I like positive reviews when something is good.however on this occasion I will make an exception. What a horrible rundown hotel.I'm not sure where to start. Rooms are ridiculously small. Windows only open a sliver. Walls are marked and dirty looking. Lifts are ancient and constantly breaking down. Corridors look like tenement flats. Several 'visitors' asleep on common areas with their cans!! Not somewhere I will ever visit again. TV doesn't work. WiFi doesn't work in rooms. I could go on but I won't. ...save yourself the dissapointment and keep looking.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
9  Thank reginaoshea
Reviewed 15 April 2018

My partner and I stayed one night at the Bayswater Inn, our room was clean and, yes, small for a double, but the bed was comfortable the bathroom spotless with plenty of hot water, an acceptably powerful shower and complementary toiletries.
Breakfast was good with lots of choice and no one rushing us to finish. All staff were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Basement rooms are not as good as those on the upper floors, the price reflects this.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ljs733
HotelsManagers, General Manager at Bayswater Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Ljs733,

Thank you for taking some time after your recent stay at The Bayswater Inn Hotel. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your say with us and we have fulfill your needs during your stay in London.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at anytime.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

The hotel is located near Bayswater tube station (very near Paddington station and Notting Hill) so it is easily accessible with the tube and with the local buses. The room was clean (bit tiny), bed was comfortable and the toilet was spacious. Breakfast was buffet-type, very tasty and altough I don't usually have breakfast in hotels, in Bayswater Inn I was regular at breakfast. The only bad thing was water pressure in shower and badly positioned light sensor in bathroom that caused light went off every 30 s or so.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelsManagers, General Manager at Bayswater Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Dario C,

Thank you for taking some time to share your experience after your recent stay at the Bayswater Inn Hotel.

We are delighted to see that overall you have enjoyed your stay with us. We have taken note of your constructive comments and we are already looking into possible solutions.

We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights. It was pretty bad. We had a basement room which I knew about because I had booked it to save 20%. But we were given a room right under the lobby area and our basement window was right by the front door where people liked to congregate to smoke. We heard bumps above us constantly. I think it was from suitcases. I have never seen a hotel with such a busy lobby. People hanging around in it constantly with luggage and people checking in at all hours. They always seemed to be short handed at the front desk. A couple of the people were nice but a couple were worthless. The first thing you notice when you walk in is the stains on the couch in the lobby. They have several mismatched couches but this was the main fabric one. It took forever to get checked in. They don't acknowledge anyone in line and can only help one person at a time instead of maybe trying to multitask. Even if you just come up to the desk with a question you have to wait until they check in the entire line. Terrible customer service. If you try to call the front desk they don't answer. We were in room 16. If they try to give it to you run!!! The basement is disgusting. The walls and trim need painting and the carpet replaced. The breakfast was decent but they need to change it up. It is the same everyday. They also do not have enough seating for guests in the morning. People had plates and no where to sit. The bathroom was rusty. There was a hole in the floor covered over with carpet The rooms are nothing like what they show in the pictures online. Not even close. There is no excuse for not being able to at least freshen up the hallways and rooms with fresh paint. That is just poor management or ownership. See my pictures of our room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank WKC08

Dear WKC08,

I am really sorry to hear that your stay with us was let down by your room allocation. We are working hard towards have all the hotel refurbish to the same standard and that is the reason why we offer this rooms at a more budgeted price.

With regards to your comments about the staff I will have a serious word with all my staff for these to not happen again since they are all training and often reminded about customer service.

As well we would like to thank you for your comments and we are looking into different solutions to improve.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Avoid this hotel at all costs, our superior double room was tiny and you could bearly move, the shower trickled out and the water would not go down the plughole! The shower door was hanging off and where do I start with the food, absolutely disgusting, everything was empty and what was there was awful, we stayed two nights and didn’t eat the final morning as the first morning was bad enough. Finally we stayed on the 4th floor and right next to the lift, we asked to be moved and was told we had to have the cases at reception for 12pm and wouldn’t have another room till gone 3pm. Avoid at all costs, we certainly wouldn’t recommend to anyone

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank nicolan472

Dear Nicola N,

I sorry to hear that your stay with us was not up to your standards. We tend to deliver the best service possible and ourteam receives regular trainings.

With regards to the rooms and shower issues, you have mentioned I am sure our maintenance team will be able to sort them out, and I would like to apologize for the inconveniences.