“Centrally Located & No Ordinary Flat Indeed!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
London Eye
St. Paul's Cathedral
Covent Garden
London Bridge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Roam34015...
“Centrally Located & No Ordinary Flat Indeed!”
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We really thought that it is an ordinary flat where you could just stay, but never thought it is clearly the same as what's in the photos. She greeted us gracefully and they had attended our concerns right away. My mom said the place's really awesome and wanting to stay there again very soon. We strolled down the city and been to several shops and restaurants nearby and the tube stations are just a few walks from the flat. Our entire stay was amazing and surely it is highly recommended.

Your age range 18-24
Gilbert S
Madrid, Spain
“Great Place - top location”
Reviewed 3 April 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Me and my family stayed at the apartment for a few nights. The apartment is very good located. The bus stop is just across the street.
The photos are exact and it was very clean.

Ross H
North Funen Municipality, Denmark
“:) we enjoyed every minute”
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

What can I say more? Good location, central, convenient.
The apartment was clean, tidy, practical, actually spacious for the money we spent.
So YES, I would come again.

Travelling group: Friends
Fam M
Dover, United Kingdom
“We have been very happy here.”
Reviewed 18 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Our family of 6 stayed here and everyone was happy with my pick - lucky me...
It was clean, in a good location, very central and the apartment provided us with everything we needed.

Your age range 35-49
Caro D
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Excellent location. Brilliant APT. Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 18 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment had everything. comfortable beds, storage in the bedrooms, clean bathrooms with towels, the usual essentials and hairdryer, TV in the large living room, free wifi, good heating, kitchen with the usual appliances including washing machine, dryer, dishwasher. I wasn't expecting to get all this for the amount I paid. I was pleasantly surprised.
I'd stay here again.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing