3,606 results
All reviews earls court club room quiet street on arrival minute walk tube station piccadilly line lovely hotel special thanks reception staff would definitely stay here again afternoon tea mini bar breakfast was excellent excellent stay excellent location booked this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived at this hotel wearing a coat and after being on a hot tube I was boiling! The staff were quick to offer me a cool drink, and a doughnut! Yum! Check-in process was easy and the staff were excellent & carried my bags to the room.

The room was fantastic, it was my partners birthday and they had left cake, balloons and an amazing handwritten card in the room! What a fantastic surprise for my partner who was delighted.

Bathroom facilities were great, the bed was comfortable and the iron was a life saver.

For breakfast, the staff again wished a happy birthday to my partner and another round of cake! The best part of this hotel were the staff, welcoming every time we arrived checking the back of a taxi at night to ensure we hadn't left any personal belongings. Phone calls upon check-in to ensure everything was okay in the room and nothing but helpful throughout the stay!

Big thank you to the guys on the door throughout the day for being helpful and considerate.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sam B
Arpan G, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sam B,

Thanks you for such a wonderful review of your recent stay at Park Grand Kensington.

We are positively delighted to know that my super team lived up to our excellent standards and that how they treated to flawless visit. Our grand hotel is best complimented by our fantastic team who are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that each and every one of our guests has an exceptional experience with us on every stay. Thank you for praising the front of house team - they will be positively pleased!

It was an absolute pleasure to host you on this celebratory stay and we greatly look forward to spoiling you on your next stay!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The entire team from Management, to the Desk Staff, the Door Staff the Maid Staff and even the friendly adorable Engineer exceeded my world class expectations ! I moved into the hotel after my flat was robbed and had 8 suitcases with me and just a ton of stress. This team could not have been nicer and the room was LOVELY, air conditioning that works, quiet new windows, huge clean beds, just perfect. I cannot wait to stay here again and again. What nice people. When that many people are nice it comes from the top which means this property is WELL managed ! Well done.

Room Tip: All are good.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank V6434DFkarenb
Arpan G, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear V6434DFkarenb,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you had an amazing stay with us at The Park Grand Kensington.

We are pleased that you enjoyed relaxing in our beautifully appointed bedrooms and experienced exemplary guest services throughout your stay. The team here always strive to deliver the best experience for our guests and I am delighted to know that were able to create a unique experience .

We cannot wait to welcome you back again.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Staff were amazing from the second we stepped out of the taxi, getting our bags, polite and happy staff, free upgrade. Once we got in the room they had decorated it for my birthday (including chocolate, cake and a card!!)and it was amazing. Location was fab. Honestly couldn’t fault the hotel. Highly recommend.

3  Thank emmac1309

Hello emmac1309 and thank you for the gracious review!

I am thrilled that you had a great celebratory stay with us! Our hospitable team are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that each and every one of our guests has an exceptional experience with us. I have past on your positive feedback to the team who will be delighted by your kind compliments.

It would be our pleasure to look after you on your next visit!

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We made a last minute booking at Park Grand Kensington after a terrible experience at another hotel. Even with short notice, the Park Grand was wonderfully welcoming, stored our luggage until our room was ready, and provided outstanding service. Our room was very comfortable and had every convenience. The hotel staff is absolutely lovely, and made sure we let them know if we needed anything at all. Thank you, Elena, Gabriella and Mariana! Breakfast on-site was convenient, with a good selection and quality. We received an excellent dinner recommendation on our last night. The hotel could not be more convenient, just down the street from Earl's Court tube station. We would definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Diane M

Dear millsdianelise,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback on your recent stay at Park Grand Kensington.

We always strive to deliver the best experience for our guests and I am pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay - from our well appointed spacious bedrooms to our wide variety of breakfast offerings.

I will be glad to welcome you back for another seamless experience!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

From check in to check out we were greeted with smiling faces and such attentive staff i've rarely experienced at other hotel stays.

Room was lovely, a touch on the small side but with a lovely bathroom which looked brand new. Breakfast was really nice.

Would highly recommend.

2  Thank David H
ArpanG58, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear David H,

Thank you very much for having taken some of your precious time to share this fabulous review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us at Park Grand Kensington.
I am absolutely thrilled to see that you had such a wonderful experience, and rest assured your kind words have been shared and celebrated by the team.

I hope to have the pleasure of personally welcoming you back in the not too distant future

Kind Regards,