2,135 results
All reviewsscarfes barmirror roomholborn dining roomhotel dogchancery courthigh holbornbeautiful hotelholborn tube stationcovent gardenbritish museumnespresso machineafternoon teawest endexecutive roomhomewoodluxuryconcierge
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Stayed in the Rosewood for a special treat for my sister and I . It turned out to be just as special as I had expected . Great luxury hotel and fab Scarfes bar with live music and a very vibrant atmosphere !! Great service in both the hotel and bar !!! Great location !!!
My sister enjoyed all the luxuries and comfort of the hotel for the day while I arrived .
Service was great throughout !!

Room Tip: Cannot recommend sorry !! I was too enthralled with the interior !!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

Not much to explain, the best hotel i've stayed in. The people are very attentive, incredible food. Perfect location, walking distance to great places. They even have a hotel dog named Pearl! Completely recommended. Go with friends or family.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2015

The rooms were very lovely and comfortable. The spacious bathrooms were most appreciated, and the amenities were some of the finest. The service was excellent, and breakfast was outstanding. Dinner offered the best Dover sole we have ever had.

Room Tip: The rooms we had were all of the highest quality
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2015

I'm on my way back to Rosewood London. The building is an old insurance company, located on the edge of the threatre district without the commotion of being in the threatre district itself. it is an easy walk to covenant gardens, the threatres, the british musueum, and the tube's central line. i was very impressed in oct 2014. it is the equivalent of a u.s. five star.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2015

We spent a romantic long weekend in London, we come here ever so often and stayed in this Hotel for the first time.
The rooms were big (unusual for London), we had the lowest room category and got an upgrade to the next level. Wonderfull. Breakfast in the Mirror room was a nice, but there is not much of a choice. For me it was enough.
I liked the atmosphere and the style of the hotel

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple