USD 269
USD 192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 278
USD 140
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 191
USD 179
USD 194
USD 162
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 100
USD 86
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 101
USD 93
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 108/night.

USD 200
USD 193
USD 137
USD 117
1,745 results
All reviewsedgware roadthe executive loungemiddle eastern neighborhoodhyde parktwo double bedsminute walkoxford stheathrow expressconcierge deskpaddington stationcentral locationearly checkwest enddoormanpoundstescopubs
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at this property in May 2012 and just returned for a quick visit. Oh my gosh. We were so excited to see the same wonderfully kind bell captain Richard (see 2012 and 2018 pix) and the front desk supervisor Chiara was absolutely delightful and brought up a special treat for us. All of the staff at London Marriott Marble Arch have been exceptionally helpful and wonderful.
And if that's not reason enough to stay here, please consider that it's just a quick taxi ride from Paddington Station(after Heathrow Express) and perfectly situated by Hyde Park, High streets, Knightsbridge (Harrod's), Sloane Street, and posh Belgravia.
The concierge lounge here is lovely - delicious appetizers, beer, wine, prosecco, and a variety of teas and lattes.
We love this place!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
12  Thank PHXtoCDG
Lonma -, Executive Assistant at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear PHXtoCDG
What a delight to read your feedback posted on TripAdvisor following your second visit this year to the London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch. I am very pleased to hear your re-visit to the hotel was just as wonderful as the first.
Richard is an asset to the hotel and Marriott. He was quite chuffed with seeing the picture from 2012. Chiara has recently joined us from one of our sister properties and again is a valuable member of the front desk team and hotel.
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are very happy to know both the service of the staff, hotel facilities and location, meet all your needs whilst away from home. I trust the London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch will continue to be your gateway to the heart of London.
Sylvia Faucher, Executive Assistant

Reviewed 10 March 2018

While this property could use some updating, I was won over by better than expected service. When I checked in, the front desk person noted that my birthday would occur during my stay. I was surprised and impressed he even noticed this. It turned out that was only the first surprise. On my birthday, a beautiful piece of cake with an elaborate;y decorated plate was delivered to my room. At first, I thought they had the wrong room, then I thought someone had sent it to me. In fact, it was complements of the hotel and it came with a lovely, handwritten note from Guest Relations. I have never had an experience like this at any hotel I've ever stayed at, even 5-star properties. I was touched, and impressed.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank CTTraveler555

Dear CTTraveler555
Thank you for staying with us at the London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch and posting a review.
Your feedback in regards to the property is of great value to us and I trust you were able to speak with a member of the team prior to your departure however by all means please do contact us direct at your convenience if there is anything you would like to share so we can action any required and or necessary changes for the benefit of all our guests.
On another note I am thrilled to learn of the attentiveness at check-in and more so, the personal touch added to make your birthday with us a unique experience.
Our thanks again for sharing your experience with us and trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
With kindest regards
Sylvia Faucher, Executive Assistant.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I was happy to have been upgraded to an Executive room with great downtown views (please see photo attached), the hotel giving me full advantage of my Marriott Platinum Elite benefits. The room was absolutely fantastic, it had been renovated from my previous stay to amazing green petrol and turquoise hues and it looked amazing. The Executive lounge was relatively small, however the nice atmosphere and super delicious food served and the nice people made up for the limited space (always in relation to the guests).
What was fantastic was the The Pickled Hen, the hotel's pub restaurant, with super breakfast served and also delicious food at dinner. I absolutely enjoyed being there and for sure I will visit again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
10  Thank StavroulaG

Dear StavroulaG
Thank you for writing a review about your re-visit to the London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch. I am pleased that we were able upgrade you to take full advantage of your Marriott Membership status.
Your feedback in regards to your stay and the renovation of the hotel is highly appreciative by the team and we are very glad to hear you enjoyed all aspects of the service of the staff and facilities.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back and trust that you will be able to make the hotel a home away from home. Prior to a next stay by all means please do contact us so we can oversee all necessary arrangements.
With kindest regards
Sylvia Faucher, Executive Assistant.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

To start, despite its name, this hotel is not at Marble Arch but approximately 6 blocks away from it and around 8 blocks from the closest tube station. The hotel is a bit ‘tired’ looking and nothing special, neither was the staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Lonma -, Guest Relations Manager at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear DebPLosAngeles_CA
Following your stay and experience at the London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch, thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor.
I trust you were able to speak to a member of the team about your views and concerns prior to your depature. Our guests views are of value to us therefore should you like to further discuss any of your points raised please do contact us at a time convenient for your.
Thank you for staying with us and trust will have the opportunity to speak with you.
Kindest regards
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful weekend away at this hotel,really central for Oxford st ,Hyde park etc
Concierge sorted out a show for us
Breakfast was excellent
Staff were really friendly and helpful
We had a executive roo with lounge access ( free drinks etc )

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
9  Thank kevin a
Lonma -, Executive Assistant at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear kevin a
Thank you for choosing to stay at the London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch and writing a review about your experience.
We do appreciate you taking the time to post your comments. Thank you for your kind comments about the staff. It is always gratifying to receive such feedback and I will share this with the team.
I am pleased you enjoyed the outlets here at the hotel and the location met with your needs.
Thank you again and trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the very near future.
Kindest regards