2,250 results
All reviewsoxford streetcomplimentary mini barrelationship managergreat hotelreception managerhyde parknespresso machinespecial thanksfresh milkthe executive loungeafternoon tearoom serviceexcellent locationquiet roomcentral locationgreat roomexcellent stay
Reviewed 6 April 2018

On my way home I came to Amba. Room was very big and enough space. free minibar in the room and other hotels you need to pay. Did not have spare time to try breakfast but it smelled great when walking past.

Thank you to Jill who helped me with check in and answered my questions. was not sure how to get to oxford. Also got an email from her to ask how my stay was which was very nice. Not had that happen from another hotel before

I will come back with my family for sure.

Request a room close to the lifts

Room Tip: ask for a room near the lift
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank vladzak72
Alexander H, Manager at Amba Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear vladzak72,

On behalf of Jill and of course the rest of the team here at Amba Hotel Marble Arch, thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share this wonderful review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that the quality of the service provided contributed positively to an enjoyable stay and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back here the next time your travels take you to London. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is newly renovated hotel with a perfect location just within Marble Arch and very close to Oxford Street. We used to stay here long time ago when it used to be an old Thistle Hotel. Room is size-able enough for the 3 of us, newly renovated and good comfy bed. Reception people were friendly and helpful. The only drawback is too many people roaming around in the Reception/Lobby area and also downstair at the entrance. Hotel needs to provide more security facilities as my friend was almost to be the victim of pick-pockets just in front of the Hotel entrance.

We stayed for 2 nights and we recommend this hotel and will stay here again next time when we visit London.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ria900

Dear Ria900,

Thank you for having taken some of your precious time to share a review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us. Although I am relieved that your lasting impression remains a positive one, I am very sorry to read about the incident in front of our hotel; I can however assure you that our property is fully secure and we have 24 hour Security coverage in the building. I am pleased to see that you would be willing to return to us again in the future and remain entirely at your disposal should you ever require any assistance at all with future reservations.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Came here on business and could not have had a better check in friendly and helpful staff, later on when using the restaurant was greeted by Matthew who was excellent as we're the all the waiting staff, and a special mention to Alex on the bar whose service was second to none.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank AlanW2021

Dear Alan,

Thank you very much for having taken some of your precious time to share this fabulous review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us. I am absolutely thrilled to see that you had such a wonderful experience, and rest assured your kind words have been shared and celebrated with the entire team, with a particular mention to Matthew and Alex.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and in the meantime, wish you well. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Amba Hotel, Marble Arch is a gem. We stay at this hotel in all our trips to London and have always felt good about the stay. The check in, room comfort, overall service and the location are beyond comparison. We strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Deluxe King Bed room is just great.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Ramasubbeir V

Dear Ramasubbeir,

Thank you ever so much for having taken the time to share this wonderful review on Tripadvisor following your most recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that the quality of the service provided contributed positively to yet another enjoyable stay and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back here the next time your travels take you to London. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I've been using this hotel for the past few years and a key reason for my return is simply the staff. They are friendly, polite and attentetive, they will go out of their way to make you feel welcome.

The wolf team deserves a shout out but over the years Natalia, Atasha, Claudia and Erdal have been amazing.

Obviously the rooms are Luxurious and the hotel is uber clean and tidy. See you guys soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank Michael D

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share this lovely review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you had such a great experience and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at Amba Hotel Marble Arch the next time your travels take you to London. Should you ever require any assistance at all with the making of future reservations, I remain entirely at your disposal.