1,453 results
All reviews tangerine cafe le chinois great location harvey nichols hyde park club room concierge desk rooms are small tube station superior room afternoon tea booked this hotel full english breakfast villar sloan underground doorman
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The only reason I would not give 5 out of 5 is because the rooms are small, there aren’t enough sockets in the room for chargers (they are all used for the in room appliances and under the desk) and the Internet is not always convenient. However the service is perfect, efficient and friendly. There is a cafeteria on the ground floor which is convenient (the red believer cake though was inedible). Le Chinoise Chinese restaurant was very yummy albeit the atmosphere could be improved. Beds are extremely comfortable. I would stay there again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Bigby21, thank you for staying at the Millennium London Knightsbridge. and for taking the time to send in your review. As you will appreciated we are restricted to the size of our rooms and we endeavour to make them as comfortable as possible. However; your comments regarding the plug sockets have been noted for future refurbishment. Frequenting our outlets; with regard to the cake you mention, this has been addressed with both the Chef and Food & Beverage Manager. I am delighted you enjoyed your meal in Le Chinois and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again. Kind regards, Jean-Baptiste Noel, General Manager

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Very convenient hotel @ the luxurious knightsbridge , easy access , shortcuts , oriental food all around with sheesha places near by , highly recommended for couples , friends and bussnuis trips, but not for families

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Shatha S, thank you for making the Millennium London Knightsbridge your hotel of choice whilst visiting London. Your review represents the very aspects that make us so popular with our guests. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again. Kind regards, Jean-Baptiste Noel, General Manager

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful location with a very short walk to Harrods. Easy parking at the rear of the hotel for just £40 for an overnight stay. Located in Sloane Street amongst some of the best design er shops was convenient for my wife, but a disaster for my wallet!!!
Room was very comfortable and well equipped with a very quiet air con, and that seems to be fairly unusual lately. Recommended.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris E

Dear Chris E, thank you for staying at the Millennium London Knightsbridge. Enjoying our location in the midst of many designer stores, it is pleasing to know we offered a comfortable room to relax in, following your shopping trip. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.
Kind regards, Jean-Baptiste Noel, General Manager

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very well located for a number of things - shopping, museums, restaurants, Hyde Park etc - but it’s not that cheap for what you get accommodation wise ... extremely small rooms which are not quite at the point where they need refurbishing, but heading that way. I did like the little gadget they offer for free which is like a smart phone - you can stick it in your pocket during your stay and use it as free internet connection and for making calls! I suppose my biggest grip is that when I checked out they asked if I had had anything from the mini bar and I said no. I then settled my bill, which included one round of pre dinner drinks the night before which we had in the downstairs bar, and got my invoice, and off I went. A few days later I checked my bank statement and they had removed more money from my account without telling me, without an invoice, and when I phoned up to complain they told me it was for the use of the mini bar - very weird. I got refunded but it made me wonder how often they make that ‘slip’.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Sigma_dos

Dear Sigma_dos, thank you for staying at the Millennium London Knightsbridge. Your feedback is most welcome and you will be pleased to know that from this issue you raised with regard to the minibar, this is being reviewed to eliminate this happening in the future. Whilst we are not at a full refurbishment stage, we have many projects, one of which is refreshing the rooms and bathrooms, with the carpets being replaced again the bedrooms, corridors and restaurant. It is hoped that you will stay with us again to experience the changes we are making. Kind regards, Jean-Baptiste Noel, General Manager

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We stayed at the Millennium Knightsbridge 26 Oct through 29 October, 2017. We have stayed in this hotel a couple of times a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it so I booked it though Trip Advisor for 3 nights on our trip to London. Actually, the lobby area and bar have improved since our last visit. I had made a request for a higher level room looking over Harrods. Our checkin was exceptionally good and the front desk person, Stela, was very helpful and pleasant.

We had only been in our room on the 14th floor for about an hour when there was a power outage in our room. The maintenance person came immediately and could not find the cause so the front desk called and said they would move us to a larger room on the 5th floor (514) and comped our breakfast and gave us access to the executive lounge. This was done very professionally and our bags were easily transferred.

Indeed our room was larger and clean. It is obvious the hotel needs an facelift for the hallways and rooms. What was once a luxury property is no longer. It could be returned easily with new carpeting especially and just an overall makeover.

Breakfast was quite good with a good variety of food. The dining area could use some ambience but again, we found the staff very pleasant and helpful.

One quick note, the handle on our suitcase broke on the flight over and as we were waiting on our ride after checkout, one of the staff offered to try and fix it so it would hold for a little longer and he did. It was greatly appreciated and well done.

Overall, I would give this hotel a solid B+. It was comfortable and close to the Knightsbridge tube. We enjoying going to the theater in the Covent Gardens area and this made it an easy. I would recommend the Millennium Knightsbridge if you could find a good price.

Room Tip: Our room was 514 and quite adequate but I would have preferred a room higher up.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ECSSBA
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear ECSSBA, thank you once again for making the Millennium London Knightsbridge your hotel of choice whilst visiting London. I am pleased to advise you that whilst we are not a the full refurbishment stage, we have many projects to improve the product we have. As you mentioned our lobby has improved vastly since your last visit and we are in the process of renewing our bedroom, corridor and restaurant carpets. This is a very exciting investment for us and for you as our guests. Your gratitude towards the team in their efficiency in dealing with the unexpected power failure is very much appreciated and will be shared with them and their teams. Thank you for your recommendation and we all very much hope to welcome you back again. Kind regards, Jean-Baptiste Noel, General Manager