1,451 results
All reviews tangerine cafe le chinois great location harvey nichols hyde park club room concierge desk rooms are small tube station superior room afternoon tea booked this hotel full english breakfast villar sloan underground doorman
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Was pleased not to have paid their advertised rack rate of £226 per night as we had a great deal on Secret Escapes and saved ourselves a £100 a night. The hotel is in a fantastic location. The room was of average size but the bathroom was tiny with a very short bath and rather nasty discoloured grouting between the tiles. The soundproofing between the rooms and through the windows is diabolical and there is a very disconcerting running water noise most of the time. The beds are fairly hard and the pillows are dreadful. We had the Club House breakfast included in our deal and it was really quite good with plenty of choice and decent coffee. Also lots of boy racers in their highpowered sports cars driving at speed till the early hours! Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

I am pleased to read that you feel you received a good offer and that our location and breakfast were to your likiing. Your feedback in regard to the noise levels have been noted, as with the maintenance issues.

I am sorry that you did not find our new mattresses and pillows to your comfort.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights on a business trip. I left my iPad on the bed the day I checked out early on the 5th of Dec and called the hotel back at 11am to ask whether it was found only to be told that they will call me back. Of course they never did. After my meetings and before my flight I went back to the hotel to ask about my iPad but again I was amazed how terrible the service was and how relaxed the manager was about the whole disappearance of the iPad....I would advise travellers to watch their belongings at the Millennium Knightsbridge closely if they choose to stay there. I can go on and on about the unbelievably small size of the rooms and the degraded state of the bathrooms and furniture in a so rated 4 star hotel....I will never stay there again!!!!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Walid C
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

The security of our guests is of the utmost importance to us and we take all lost property and missing items that our guests report very seriously. We have in place a thorough process for handling such issues and it is unfortunate that we were unable to assist you in locating your ipad on this occasion.

Please do not hesitate to contact me 0207 235 4377, should you wish to to discuss this directly with me.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

Stayed here for 40th anniversary. Room directly opposite Waitrose loading bays with noise of vans loading all night long. Certainly didn't feel refreshed in morning. Would never stay here again. Little in way of apology from staff next morning.

Room Tip: Ensure room does not face Waitrose depot
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lagalloise_12

We are concerned to read that your stay was such a disappointment, but as we are not located close to Waitrose, I think this may be a different property you are referring to. Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you wish to discuss further.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

I have visited this hotel early December. It was quite busy but the staff was really nice and helpful. Nothing was too much of a trouble.
I have to say one thing that deserve real prise is the Le Chinois restaurant.
They serve modern chinese cuisine. Menu is not too complicated, which quite often is a case in asian restaurants and the food is delicious. The staff is really knowledgable and well customer focused.
Despite being in the heart of Knightsbridge the prices are affordable so even if you are not planning to stay at the hotel you should pop in for lunch or dinner. Worth recommending!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our hotel, Le Chinois restaurant and the team.

I am delighted with your review and recommendation of our restaurant, Le Chinois; whilst a recent addition, we are generally delighted with all of the positive feedback we are receiving.

I do hope that you will be returning to stay at the Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge and dine with us again in Le Chinois in the future.

Reviewed 24 December 2012

I stayed with my wife at this hotel at a cost of £200 a night. The walls are paper thin and all you can hear is the other guests in adjoining rooms. Our neighbouring guests decided to party all night in their room and were still shouting when we left at 0900 next morning. Although I complained the staff didn't want to know. Stay away from this hotel. Try Reuben's in Victoria. Better hotel by far and great value

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Wanderer10000

Thank you for your feedback and I am naturally disappointed that your stay was not as expected.