An upscale shopper's delight. In the heart of Knightsbridge surrounded by designer stores. Very close to Harrods. Wonderful dining options and pub across the street. Breakfast buffet was OK, but expensive. I was surprised by its bad reviews. Lots of selection of hot and cold foods. A nice, safe place to stay in London. Only complaint, is that my door was not locked after the cleaning crew cleaned my room, leaving luggage vulnerable. Luckily nothing was stolen. Wonderful views from my room. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge