1,460 results
All reviews tangerine cafe le chinois great location harvey nichols hyde park club room concierge desk rooms are small tube station superior room afternoon tea booked this hotel full english breakfast villar sloan underground doorman
999 - 1,004 of 1,460 reviews
Reviewed 18 June 2012

From our arrival when greeted by the doorman through booking in, settling in and leaving, all staff were excellant, the right mix of helpfull, courteous and professional. Set in a convenient, central location with a stunning modern decor this hotel will be a first consideration for our next trip to the capital. To be honest the stay was made by the excellant concierge team, nothing was to much trouble, from helping retrieve items from our car to ensuring we had a taxi the moment we needed to leave for dinner they were first rate. Having stayed in many hotels the staff here ensured that this was one of our most memorable trips and for all the right reasons.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

I am delighted to hear that your stay with us was so memorable and that you received the high level of service we aspire to. I do hope that you will have the opportunity to stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

After having never used Trip Advisor before I felt compelled to write in after recently seeing a comment about a member of staff at this establishment.
I have stayed at this hotel a number of times when in London on business and each time I am well looked after by all the staff and in particular the Concierge who can't do enough for me. When I was over last month EMILE booked restaurants and a show for me and always goes out of his way to talk to me when I come down to the lobby area.
I am sorry this person felt the need to write in and complain but at the same time it made me realise that maybe I should have commented on the EXCELLENT service I received earlier on. In future I will do this and indeed tell all my colleagues who stay there AND have had an enjoyable stay to do the same.................

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jillyxx
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review which has been shared with the team and in particular Emile. As a regular guest, I look forward to you returning to the Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

Located close distance to everywhere on foot, by taxi and on Piccadilly line.

Luxurious to cheap, everything is around.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Thank you for your review and I do hope that I will have the opportuity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

stayed in the Millenium whilst training in London, on arrival the hotel receptionis made me feel important and most of all VERY Welcome, my stay was very comfortable and help was always at hand and the response was very quick. I checked out and on my way home realised I had left an important file in the room I called straight away and the house keeper found my file and returned it to me by post which i received 3 days later and no postage charge !!!!! what service, thank you to the staff who helped me. Would I stay again - Oh yes

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Renee1111
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

The service we provide to our guests is very important to us and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge. I look forward to your return visit in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

The location is great, but more importantly the service just improves everytime i stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Thank you for your kind review and I look forward to you returning to the Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge in the future.