1,459 results
All reviews tangerine cafe le chinois great location harvey nichols hyde park club room concierge desk rooms are small tube station superior room afternoon tea booked this hotel full english breakfast villar sloan underground doorman
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Excellently located hotel in easy walking distances of Knightsbridge tube station and of course Harrods department store. It's about a 20 minute walk into St James Park and Buckingham Palace. We love this hotel as its in easy reach of all the main London attractions either by tube or if you don't mind walking its a really pleasant walk in either direction to Kennsington, Chelsea or into Hyde Park. Hotel service was very good we opted for bed and breakfast which was buffet style. However, the waiter /waitresses were very attentive. Rooms were very clean and modern. Overall an excellent stay in a very central location for all the main attractions

Stayed: March 2012
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

I am pleased to read that you found the location of the hotel to be so convenient and that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

This hotel provided an excellent base for a recent shopping trip. The standard rooms were good value for money and were clean and comfortable. I agree with a previous reviewer that some areas would benefit from refurbishment, however this did not detract from our stay. All of the hotel staff that we encountered were pleasant and helpful and this is really made our stay so good. I will stay at this hotel again in the near future.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am pleased that you found the Millennium Knightsbridge ideally located and that the service your received from my team lead to an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Millennium Hotel in Knightsbridge for the weekend, every staff treated us like Royalty from the Concierge, Reception , Bar & Restaurant and luggage porter (Vincent) was excellent. Check in by Stephanie very precise and we were greeted with a warm welcome by the Reception Manager (very professional)- Mr. Botho Stein...
The hotel room was superb, very clean & tidy, excellent view, comfy bed & pillow,we had a very good night sleep.
The Bar have a good selection of cocktails.Though, the restaurant was quiet but we enjoyed the dinner with fantastic service and excellent food.
We had our breakfast the next day at the Club Lounge, it was a lovely breakfast buffet though there was only few selections of hot foods.

Overall, I can say that It was fantastic weekend!!!! my wife and I had a really great stay and we will definitely come back...

Room Tip: Higher floor comes with a good view Corner suite large and spacious
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your comments with my team. I very much look forward to you returning to the Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

I think the previous reviewer was very harsh. Yes the reception area is dark and not my taste but the rooms are fine. No noise, comfy bed, flat screen tv. good bathroom lighting and reasonable shower - and it is so near to Harvey Nicks and the tube. I had breakfast and the service was good and the quality of the grilled breakfast was good.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast offering, together with the service you received from my team. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Millennium Knightsbridge.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

This hotel needs total refurbishment. All public areas are dim, shabby and run-down. Our room on the 9th floor was dismal - peeling paint and wallpaper, a tiny double bed, grotty mattress, ancient and worn bathroom fittings, frayed carpet and battered furniture. We could not believe we were in Knightsbridge. The food was quite poor and at breakfast the crockery was stained. The restaurant had stained and battered furniture and stained carpets - it has the feel of a run-down pub. All the staff we met were young, professional and unfailingly polite - we felt very sorry for them they they should be working in such an appalling place.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dianaofdorset

Thank you for your review and I am pleased to read that you found my team to be positive. Your comments regarding the refurbishment you suggest have been taken on board.