2,546 results
All reviews swiss cottage primrose hill jubilee line the executive lounge finchley road two double beds small balcony minute walk camden town tube station bond street quiet location family room west end carluccios concierge renovation
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I was attending a conference at Regent University and this was the nearest Hotel I could find of a good standard

The reception I received from Ferran and Hussein was excellent not only was I greeted with water but they also upgraded me. Upon arriving at Room 540 I was greeted by a large and spacious entrance with a bathroom to the right along with a cream leather bench. Also in that area was a Nespresso coffee maker assorted teas and a kettle ,an open wardrobe area and leather drawers completed the look. On walking in to the bedroom a very large luxurious bed clad in spotless white sheets and comforter greeted me, I couldn't refrain myself and flopped on to it to try it out. YES it was comfortable, no lumps or bumps,the pillows excellent although if you have allergies beware they are feather,although I'm sure they'd be replaced quickly.The room was decorated in a minamilist grey colour scheme which I appreciated,afterall who wants bright garish colours when you just want to rest and relax. Outside I was greeted by a huge wraparound balcony with a table and four chairs facing onto a huge horse chestnut tree. Going back inside the tv unit was easy to use with good instructions on screen . The room was very quiet with no outside noise unless you opened the balcony doors and then minimal.
Now to my criticisms - the shower was large but for the life of me I couldn't get consistent hot water. The fridge was there but empty and there was no bottled water in the room so I ended up ordering it from room service,there is also no bottle opener.
I ordered from Carluccios downstairs and the room service menu was good but limited. I had the chicken salad and bitter chocolate ice cream for desert and it was good. In the morning I ordered a full English breakfast which at 14 pounds seemed a little expensive when you add on a 4 pound tray charge but again tasty hot and arrived in 15 minutes.
The following morning I checked out bit managed to fit in an almond croissant,one of the best I've ever eaten and a great decaff Americano at the resteraunt downstairs at under 5 pound it was fair.
The hotel is about 10 minutes from Swiss cottage tube great for the jubilee line,shops about the same distance which are varied and interesting and it's very close to a great theatre.
I will definately stay there again. Also to the ladies who cleaned my room Thankyou it is the cleanest room I've stayed in during many visits to London

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Tony O, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your informative and positive review of the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. We are very glad to read all your comments and that you will stay with us next time you visit London.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards from the team at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night as a family of 4 for a football trip to Wembley stadium. First time since 2008 and was pleasantly surprised that the hotel has undergone and comprehensive refurbishment in recent years.
The hotel is in a great position for exploring central London and only one stop from Wembley Park (6 mins tune journey from Finchley Road station which is a 5 mins walk from the hotel). Area around the hotel is well lit and appeared safe at night.
Pool area was busy but gym was well equipped. Pool itself was nice and warm.
Bar area is fairly small but well appointed.
Bar prices were reasonable. Pints (peroni and brew dog IPA on draft) were £5.50 - not bad for London.
Breakfast was included in our rate and was excellent quality. Only disappointment was the poor table service in the restaurant; to be fair it was very busy but they should have the basics covered.
Overall would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay in London at this hotel because the family rooms were bigger than average, recently refurbished with large screen tv with an added bonus of a balcony. The staff were great especially Chef Piotr, his Lamb Kofte were absolutely delicious and Adrienn, who was so courteous and attentive.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

First time in London on a very quick trip! Needed a few tips on where the best places for food and drink were and Adrienn was very helpful. She asked about the kind of places we wanted to go and advised us on one of her favorites. She steered us away from a mediocre night.

The hotel is wonderful as well, but superb service is what differentiates them from the rest.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank derek0191
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We stayed here with our daughter. We booked a superior king to get a larger room and we were pleasantly surprised. Lovely recently re-decorated room with balcony. All amenities you would expect. Great pool also.
Check in was speedy as I had checked in on the Marriott App, they didn't charge for early check in as we had a child with us which was much appreciated. Bottles of water were presented and a kids pack for our daughter.
Special mention for Jackie from Housekeeping who brought our daughter a teddy and slippers, she was lovely and made our daughter's day. Thank you!
Only small downside was breakfast, not really that special and overpriced. Also the service at the Carluccios for dinner was ok but we had to chase down the waiters for everything, not too attentive!
Highly recommended for a London stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family