2,614 results
All reviewslondon eyecharing crossnorthumberland avenueembankment stationsherlock holmes pubgreat locationstudio apartmentsmall kitchenbuckingham palacenational gallerystove topbig bensofa bedcovent gardenwalking distanceseparate toiletkitchen area
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Great location with excellent reception staff; Hotel is so near a lot of sight-seeings like Trafalgar square ( 2 minutes walk). and less than 3 minutes from the underground. Absolutely good location for tourist who don't like to use too much public transport and visit most attractions by walking. Save a lot of time giving the busy traffic in this part of Central London.

Room Tip: Clean towels and bedding could be left more neatly on the table. I made a picture of how these were left.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben A, Manager at Citadines Trafalgar Square London, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Hi leedmundo,
Thank you very much for your comments.
I'm delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us!
We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Beautiful building with a grand entrance in a wonderful area. Walking distance to great attractions. The staff were very nice and professional.
The room was a good size. The shower was moldy in the corners, the single towel in the bathroom was thin, ruff and old, no hand towels or toiletries. One bar of soap was on the bathroom counter . I was told I had to request all toiletries and if I wanted more towels I had to ask everyday for them. I was also told I needed to ask for house keeping or I would not get any room service. This is a premium price for no services. This is a do it yourself hotel almost like staying in a hostel except you get your own room and it cost more than $400.00 a night. So disappointing as it ruined my stay in London.
The staff were nice and the location is the only positive at this hotel. It was also not stated anywhere that it was a do it your self hotel for amenities and that you had to ask for everything. Such a disappointment.

Room Tip: Clean the mold out of the shower,
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear John,
Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry to read you didn't enjoy your stay with us. As an Apart'hotel our services are different from a regular hotel to adjust to our guests needs. I take note of your comments for improvement.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

The location of the hotel is spot on. It is very convenient to train stations and the Embankment tube which has 4 lines coming in allowing one to get most places easily. Convenient to many shops and restaurants, short walk to national museum and Covent Garden. Hotel staff are very courteous and helpful. Apartment set up is great and provides amenities such as microwave, refrigerator and stove.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ben A, Manager at Citadines Trafalgar Square London, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hi Stephen K,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
I'm delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

This is an apart hotel which located just 2 minutes walking from Trafalgar square, also walking distance from Buckingham Palace. I stayed in 1 bedroom apartment & it is quite large for london size, it can accomodate up to 5 people with extra bed.
There is a tesco express around the hotel so it would be easy for those who prefer cooking in the apartment since there is small kitchen inside.
The hotel also provide free drink 24 hours in the lobby where we can make tea, hot chocolate & some latte

So positive point for this hotel are : location, location, location, spacious roomsize, free drink

The negative point is : the air condition was not working very well, it was not cool enough especially in summer days. I have complained about the AC problems & they brought us a portable AC to our room, it help cooling our room. For those who travel in winter the AC wouldnt be a problem

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Hi Deasy D,
Thank you for your comments.
I would like to apologise for the AC issue we experienced. Our property is fully air conditioned but we had a problem with the chiller recently that wasn't as easy to solve as one would expect.
I do hope this didn't affect your stay much!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

First visit to a Citadines Apart Hotel. Stayed at Trafalgar Square London, central for all tourist attractions, National Gallery, Royal Academy and Theatre. Generally noisy area but room quiet, spacious and purpose built to cater for every need. Tesco express nearby so no problem for those who prefer self catering. Housekeeping and reception staff friendly, approachable and helpful. Retired couple requiring easy access with minimum hassle with nice comfortable accomodation, this ticked all the boxes. Will check out this hotel on all future city breaks.

Room Tip: As for walk in shower if not able to step i8nto bath
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Thelma B,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
I'm delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us!
Looking forward to welcome you back again soon.