“Wonderful hotel”

Park International Hotel
Ranked #339 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I have stayed at The Park now many times over many years. It has become my standard booking when in London. I usually have a single room - which is admittedly small but perfectly comfortable and of perfectly adequate size for me. I don't worry even to consider anywhere else now. Rooms were absolutely clean, and the staff welcome me and remember me each time I stay. It is wonderful. Local facilities very useful too.

The renovations were in progress last time I stayed, and what had been done thus far was superb.

I will always go back to The Park. it represents excellent value in a highly convenient location, and I couldn't ask for more. Proximity to everything including transport at a very competitive price is just marvellous. The tube is marvellous, and Gloucester Rd is right on the tube to the city in one direction and Heathrow in the other.

Room Tip: Book well in advance!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank chrisbriz
Karl G, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you completing such a wonderful review of your most recent stay with us and for your continued patronage at the Park International hotel.

It is an absolute delight to read positive feedback back like yours and I am pleased to read that you have chosen our hotel as your preferred accommodation when traveling to London due to the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms and the warm welcome and on-going professionalism of our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

FOM/Senior Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,293)

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Needed a place to stay in central London on Piccadilly Line (convinient for Heathrow) so picked this hotel. Recently refurbished so interior looks great. Room on the small side but par for the course in London and it is in an old building which was nice. Breakfast was included which was decent. Staff were excellent for a London hotel - friendly and attentive without overegging it. All in all very good for a reasonable rate in a reasonable location.
Deduct one star as ever for not including Wifi and only having insanely expensive (£5 for 20 minutes) internet access. Went directly across the road to internet cafe for £1 an hour. Wifi at this point is a right and I can't understand Hotels ripping off guests like this - it really leaves a sour taste on an otherwise perfect stay.

Room Tip: Soundproofing is excellent but a bit of light gets in at the front (hotel frontage lit up). Wifi ext...
1  Thank Michael D

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us, I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable time at the Park International hotel.

I would like to thank you for your wonderful comments with regards to the friendliness of our staff and for pointing out everyone`s willingness to assist where ever possible. It truly does make our day knowing that each and every staff member contributed to making your stay a memorable one.

I am sorry to read that you were disappointed in having to pay an additional fee for the Wifi access. As a hotel we do supply this service to our guests however the system itself is owned by an external company who supports and manages the network. It is due to this reason that we can offer this service but at an additional fee.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 28 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank thomas b

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Hotel provided good service.
Good location
Reasonable prices.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My wife and I stayed here 6 nights during our stay in London and were very pleased. When we arrived a bit early for check-in, instead of having our luggage stored, the manager intervened and gave us immediate access to a larger room for our stay. The renovations here are complete and we enjoyed them. Very clean, great bathroom and fantastic shower, a refrigerator, comfortable bed, storage, and quiet. Breakfasts were English style and plentiful. And the staff throughout was very pleasant and helpful. We got good tips on sightseeing and other needs. Special kudos to the breakfast staff who were always cheerful and helpful. The hotel is in a great location, very close to the V&A and other museums and two blocks from the underground with direct access to the sights via three lines. Our only regret was not having free WiFi, but Starbucks was right across from the tube station.

3  Thank Sunsetmtnwalk
Karl G, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of your stay at the Park International Hotel, I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our staff went out of their way to ensure that your trip to London was a memorable one.

I am happy to read that you found the in-room facilities to be clean of a high standard and practical. I would like to thank you for mentioning the friendliness and professionalism of our entire team and for pointing out the breakfast staff in particular, I will definitely pass on your feedback to the entire department.

We do hope to see you again on any future trips you may be planning to London.