I have stayed at The Park now many times over many years. It has become my standard booking when in London. I usually have a single room - which is admittedly small but perfectly comfortable and of perfectly adequate size for me. I don't worry even to consider anywhere else now. Rooms were absolutely clean, and the staff welcome me and remember me each time I stay. It is wonderful. Local facilities very useful too.
The renovations were in progress last time I stayed, and what had been done thus far was superb.
I will always go back to The Park. it represents excellent value in a highly convenient location, and I couldn't ask for more. Proximity to everything including transport at a very competitive price is just marvellous. The tube is marvellous, and Gloucester Rd is right on the tube to the city in one direction and Heathrow in the other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, lastminute.com.au and Hotels.com so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London