Needed a place to stay in central London on Piccadilly Line (convinient for Heathrow) so picked this hotel. Recently refurbished so interior looks great. Room on the small side but par for the course in London and it is in an old building which was nice. Breakfast was included which was decent. Staff were excellent for a London hotel - friendly and attentive without overegging it. All in all very good for a reasonable rate in a reasonable location.
Deduct one star as ever for not including Wifi and only having insanely expensive (£5 for 20 minutes) internet access. Went directly across the road to internet cafe for £1 an hour. Wifi at this point is a right and I can't understand Hotels ripping off guests like this - it really leaves a sour taste on an otherwise perfect stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TravelClick, Wotif.com and Expedia APAC so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London