This is a real find - recommended by our travel agent, as I was not keen to look for something online as there are so many options for a family, and some would be hit and miss.
We loved our apartment at the Mansions. We got pick up from LHR from a very friendly driver and in no time were in Earls Court at the front door. Met by efficient staff, quick check in and then up to the room. We were on top floor, which means lift and then a small flight of stairs to our apartment.
The apartment was a one bedroom, but is very large - even had a balcony looking out to Earls Court Rd. Full kitchen with washing machine/dryer. Jnr CorporateFlyers (x 2) has a fold out bed in the lounge.
We loved the space, and being in a London "neighbourhood", We could shop at the local Sainsbury, have breakfast/lunch in and had a good Thai takeaway one night in. Earls Court has everything you need (although did struggle for a good coffee) and the tube is very convenient (and no9 change required on our departure to St Pancarass for Eurostar). The Mansions is a (good) walk to Holland Park and also quite close to the museums.
Only downside was that the wifi was "down" - this seems to be an ongoing issue from other posts - if they can fix that, then it would be perfect.
Definately head back next trip to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No.1 The Mansions by Mansley is an elegant property built at the end of the nineteenth century, offering a superb selection of extremely comfortable serviced apartments including large three and four bedroom Mansion Apartments. Apartments are distinct and offer spacious accommodation of character, individually designed and decorated. Apartments range from studio's to four bedroom apartments offering a choice of layouts to suit the needs of everyone from business travellers to large family groups. In this lively and cosmopolitan part of London there are numerous cafes and restaurants suiting all budgets. Or if you prefer to stay in and self-cater, the fully equipped kitchens will meet all your needs. The superb shopping of Westfield London, Europe’s largest urban shopping mall, the King’s Road in Chelsea and High Street Kensington are all a short distance away, with Harrods and Knightsbridge also close by. London’s major attractions are also easily reached, including three of the finest museums in the world and exhibitions at Olympia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, ACCOR, Odigeo and Ctrip TA so you can book your No 1. The Mansions by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansions Apartments Hotel London
- Mansions Apartments London
- Mansions Apartments Hotel London