Egerton House Hotel
USD 255*
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 124*
USD 162*
Official Hotel Site
USD 383*
USD 179*
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
USD 116*
USD 107*
1,602 results
All reviewsbrompton roadafternoon teared carnationdrawing roomvictoria and albert museumrose petalshome away from homeboutique hotelstudio suitesmall hotelturn down servicethe entire staffsouth kensingtonquiet streetlittle touchesspecial thankswonderful hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I stayed at the Egerton recently with my mother and young daughters for 9 days and everything about our stay was perfect. The service impeccable. The staff are attentive, kind, and friendly. The breakfast is simply divine. We were celebrating my mother's birthday and the staff made some lovely gestures to acknowledge her special day. I have stayed in many upscale hotels in Europe, Asia and the US, and the Egerton is easily at the top of the list for service.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank fleur_bis
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This is my first time staying at this hotel and it has been beyond my highest expectations. Every member of the staff sees to it that, as a guest, we are given the utmost consideration, and personalized experience.

The room is so clean and every detail accounted for that I have not one criticism. The furnishing are splendid, feeling like a home only better. From the placement of the turndown service, to the timeliness in answering calls, the attention to detail at the Egerton House Hotel is precise.

I have to give special thanks to Dario for his attentiveness and bartender, Esley, for taking care of me. Esley paid special attention when I mentioned my favorite drink back in the States; the next evening he had it prepared TO PERFECTION and THEN SOME for me. Also making me feel comfortable to dine alone and meet other hotel guests for company.

Thank you Egerton Hotel for a wonderful experience! A. Kruck Ormond Beach, FL

Room Tip: The bed/bedding/pillows are amazing, aiding in a wonderful night's sleep.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Angela K
Reviewed 2 April 2012

From the well-informed greeting at reception, though the warm and enthusiastic show-round before I left for the theatre, to the magical wave of the vermouth OVER the martini glass and the subsequent deliciousness of the drink .... it was all a wonderful and professional experience. and Penhaligon bath and shower products are always a winner too. Until the next time .... sigh

Room Tip: Room 10 can be a twin room; the beds are separated at turndown
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Liz B
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Perfectly located just off Brompton Road two blocks from Harrod's, the Egerton House is the perfect hotel. The rooms are beautifully decorated and have thoughtful touches like freshly baked biscuits to go with electric tea kettle and coffee press in your room. If you want the news with your bath, you can turn on the flat screen positioned at viewing level. Breakfast and tea are served with beautiful linens, china and gleaming silver serving pieces.

But what really sets this hotel apart is service. No request is treated as impossible nor goes unanswered. Every single employee not only did his or her job well, it's done with warmth and kindness. I stayed there with my granddaughters who are 12 and 14. They were the only children in the hotel, but they were treated with the same consideration and kindness as the hotel's long-time repeat guests...

Everyone at the hotel was extraordinary, but a special thanks to Annie, the deputy GM, for her kindness and can-do attitude. I also want to thank Esley whose welcoming smile made breakfast so delightful.

I admired the shrubs at the entrance and asked the young man at th reception if he knew the name. He didn't know the name, but immediately called his wife to ask and then handed me a note with the plant's proper name. Just one example of the superb service at this hotel.

I've been a travel agent for 20 years and have been lucky enough to stay in many five-star hotels, but the Egerton House Hotel is the finest hotel experience I've ever had.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank gracekelley
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We loved our days at the Egerton House and left wishing we had more. It is perfectly located just 4 blocks from Harrod's. When you enter, you feel like you just arrived home. Each time you open the front door, you are greeted with a warm hello. There's a fireplace ablaze in the entry and a beautiful sitting room just opposite...you can relax and enjoy tea or cocktails. Every individual went out of his or her way to spoil us. I would recommend getting your breakfast included as it is delicious and plentiful. Our servers learned our names and remembered what we liked. The breakfast dining room is lovely. A great way to start the day after a great night's sleep . The beds are specially made and ours was the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Our room was immaculate. When we arrived, the staff surprised us with a bottle of champagne for our anniversary. Upon coming back to our room the first evening there were rose petals scattered about and candles aglow each night. We felt so well cared for. The service was thorough, warm and delightful. They made our special occasion truly special. We were thrilled to discover this hotel and look forward to going back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple