Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 136
USD 186
USD 156
Hilton
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 195
USD 185
USD 258
USD 232
CrownePlaza.com
USD 361
USD 200
Holiday Inn London - Brent Cross(London)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 102
HolidayInn.com
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 101
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 489
Agoda.com
  • Pool
4,264 results
All reviewsthe natural history museumgloucester road tube stationsingle roomthe royal albert hallsouth kensingtonhyde parkpiccadilly lineheathrow airportexcellent locationlondon hotelfamily roombreakfast was includedrooms are smallyogurtharrodscromwellscience
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Used this hotel during our last trip to London. Very helpfull and serviceminded staff. Hotel located only 50 meters from Tube station so it is easy to get around in London. Hotel is also close to several museums.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
RBEVand, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear vnm1962,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel and awarding us 5*

I was thrilled to read that you had an excellent stay with us and our location is indeed wonderful, Everything you need just around the corner

As a team we strive for one thing only, to build long term relationships with our guests through exceptional service delivery and your positive feedback about very helpful and service minded staff is very encouraging and motivating indeed, this will only encourage us to further elevate the service standards to even higher levels.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of hosting another stay very soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Attractive hotel with classic London lobby and restaurant area - very fair price for central London. Location is great - in a nice neighborhood with access to Hyde Park, museums and the tube. The breakfast is unusually good with friendly service. Would gladly recommend this hotel - staff is professional, attentive and detail oriented.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 1businesstravelle600

Dear 1businesstravelle600,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel on your recent visit to London and for giving us 5*!

I was thrilled to read that you had an excellent stay with us together with the restaurant and our location is indeed great! Everything you need just around the corner.

The entire team delighted with your compliments for breakfast friendly service, which serves as a wonderful reward for the hard work the team put in everyday, ensuring that every guest and customer is looked after once they enter the doors of The Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel.

We greatly appreciate your fantastic feedback and hope it will not be too long before we get to welcome you back for another wonderful stay here at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Very-very pleased with this hotel! Good services and very nice room, plus a great advice from a warm lady - Marinna, which recommend me a good restaurant! Thank you! Definitely I will come back soon!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Cristina T,

As a team we strive for one thing only, to build long term relationships with our guests through exceptional service delivery and your positive feedback about Marina who is thrilled with those kind words. We indeed take great pride in our service excellence and we greatly appreciate the time you took to share this kind recognition with our fellow travellers.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of hosting another stay very soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Upon booking this hotel I saw a review that said “the body of the hotel is amazing....the rooms are very average” I chose to ignore this to my peril....the room we were given was very very poor....terribly uncomfortable bed....incredibly drab decor with chipped and scratched furniture...I’d say it hadn’t been updated for 15 years. Probably the worst part was how airless the room was which made it boiling hot...but when you put the blower on of course it makes a hell of a racket! If you have to book this hotel make sure it’s an updated room!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris G

Dear Chris G,

Thank you for sharing your insights with us following your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel. We appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us in our continuous efforts in improving the overall hotel experience.

It is with a heavy heart that I read your recent review, please accept my unreserved personal apology from the start for what was clearly a disappointing experience at the Vanderbilt Hotel.

Given your experience I understand and recognize that your perception of us have been marred and I would appreciate the opportunity, if you would be amenable, to restore your faith in us. I would therefore be grateful if you would get in touch with me directly on syedn@radisson.com so I can not only apologize to you in person but also discuss the possibility of a return visit to the vanderbilt Hotel. I know we can and will meet and exceed your future expectations and just hope you give us the opportunity to do so.

I do hope we get the chance to reinstate your confidence in the future,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with family for one night. Staff were very friendly and amenable. Really lovely facilities and breakfast was extensive! I was in such a rush or I would have stayed for 5 courses! It was incredible. The bedroom was lovely. Bed was super comfortable. The marble bathroom was also packed with amenities. Even though it’s on a main road...Cromwell Rd, I had no issues with the traffic noise 5 floors up. Easy check out - just dropped card in and left. IT centre also available but didn’t need it but I saw others did. Super fast Wi-Fi. Very close to tube station. Great stay -thank you!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Wargravian,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel on your recent visit to London and for rewarding us 5*

The team here are extremely passionate in delivering the best service to our guests and it becomes more satisfactory when we receive such wonderful feedback on such public forums. Rest assured that I will pass on your lovely comment to my entire team.

Thank you again for your fantastic review, We cannot wait to have you back again very soon.