The Chesterfield Mayfair is a wonderful hotel located in the posh Mayfair section of london. The hotel in itself is everything you would want from an english hotel. The doormen are dressed in red suits, the lounge is dark wooden, and the breakfast room is decorated in an english fashion from head to toe. There are many tube stations nearby, and it is easy to get anywhere in london from here. There are also some amazing (and trendy) restaurants nearby. Mayfair is a VERY expensive area in London, and it is also very safe. If you have a tight budget, it may not be the most frugal place to stay. However, the Chesterfield Mayfair is absolutely stunning. Definitely stay here next time you are in London, you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London