What a great welcoming place to come to after the flight from the US! We were greeted by name every time we went to the front desk. The room was tiny but very comfortable and the bathroom was complete with toiletries. We booked tours through the concierge, had afternoon tea, and enjoyed drinks in the evening in the bar. We took full advantage of the hotel. You couldn't find a better, central location in London and a more welcoming hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London