The Chesterfield Mayfair
USD 272
USD 156
  • Room Service
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 154
USD 146
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 166/night.

USD 366
USD 168
Hotels.com
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
USD 207
USD 190
USD 221
USD 179
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 208/night.

USD 254
USD 200
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 174
USD 157
  • Bar/Lounge
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
USD 98
USD 92
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

The Arch London(London)
USD 434
USD 338
Agoda.com
USD 211
USD 188
Priceline
3,640 results
All reviewsafternoon teabutlers restaurantwilly wonkagreen park tube stationred carnationterrace barchocolate factoryshepherds marketcharming hotelbuckingham palacebond streetturn down servicebottle of champagnequiet streetjunior suitewonderful stayevery member of staff
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We booked this hotel thru Costco London/Paris vacation package and couldn't have been happier (great price/wonderful hotel). We normally just book any Hilton member hotel when traveling about so that we are never unpleasantly surprised, but we were so happy Costco had arrangements at the Chesterfield. Wonderful staff/facilities/restaurant & amenities and I really couldn't think of any complaints whatsoever, although we initially were slightly taken aback that the room was a little on the smallish side, but hey, that's the nature of older city hotels where space is at a premium i.e. it's what you do with the space, and here, the Chesterfield excels at making the most of the space with charming details. As far as location goes, couldn't be better: Mayfair (need I say more), close to tube, attractions and uncrowded restaurants a couple blocks away. Right down the street: is a coffee/pastry shop and the "Smart Mart" that stays open quite late is convenient for cheap treats & more importantly has an ATM (that I researched ahead of time) with 0 transaction fees for my particular international bank.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
oraggett, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing such a lovely review from your stay with us.

I am thrilled to read that you had wonderful stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I recently stayed at The Chesterfield Mayfair for a birthday surprise for my 9 year old daughter. I had called in the previous weekend to have a little look around as we had stumbled by accident in to the Mayfair area due to bus traffic diversions. From the moment I walked in to reception we were greeted by such wonderful staff.

The front desk Manager, Jack, took time out to show me around the hotel and its rooms. I explained this was for a birthday treat to which he said he would try to get his very best room. He did not let me down!

I returned the following week with my daughter and once again was met by the most thoughtful of people. The Bellman, Englebert, immediately approached my daughter to greet her and offered her some sweets from the restaurant whilst I signed in. Jack once again came to greet us and introduced himself to Morgan, acknowledging her birthday which really made her feel special.

The room itself was so classic and beautifully decorated. My daughter absolutely loved it. The thought that this hotel has put into it guests is incredible. They even supplied robe and slippers that were the right size just for my daughter!! Every member of staff we met was friendly and helpful beyond words. Nothing was too much trouble.

That night we returned to our room after seeing a show. In the room the staff had arranged a cup cake with Happy Birthday written around the plate, along with a bag of sweets and a beautiful birthday card signed by what looked like everyone from the Chesterfield!!

When it came to our last day the hotel stored our bags away for the day whilst we made the most of our last few hours in London. When we returned to collect our belongings the staff including Jack, Englebert and Tony (first class concierge!) came to say goodbye and presented my daughter with a tiny Chesterfield Teddy for her to keep.

This was my daughter first trip to London and what a memorable experience this beautiful hotel and its members of staff made for her. She took along the Teddy for show and tell on the Monday morning at school and told everyone about her birthday trip. She is now on my case to book a return visit to the Chesterfield (before her next birthday!). This hotel has won the loyalty of a 9 year old!

Whatever your reason for visiting London this is definitely the hotel I would highly recommend. The staff are absolutely incredible and the hotel is in a class of its own. The customer service you will receive will be second to none. I recently stayed at well known 5 star hotel just around the corner where I just felt like ‘another guest’.

The Chesterfield is a home from home where you feel around friends.

Room Tip: If your visiting for a special occasion do not hesitate in calling to let the hotel know in advance. They will do all they can to ensure your visit is one to remember.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and your daughter had such a memorable first trip to London.

I will be sharing your kind comments with my team, and I know how pleased everyone will be to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

My Husband & I stayed here in March 2012 , When we checked in we were made very welcome ,
The bedroom was a good size and very comfortable quiet and relaxing. the staff are very friendly and the service is excellent.Breakfast was a real treat and served by a very efficient girl. I have stayed in many hotels all over the world and I would highly recommend the Chesterfield as one of the best to date .
P.Loftus

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pauline l

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a lovely review from your recent stay.

I am pleased to read that you had such a lovely stay with us. It is always good to receive such positive feedback from our guests and I will be sure to pass your lovely comments on to all our staff members.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I continue to be impressed by the graciousness of the staff! Our flight is getting in early and we would be happy to just leave our bags at the desk, but I was told that they would have our rooms ready for us. Not only that, we need to make a side trip while in London and they will keep our luggage for us while we're gone. The Butler restaurant is first rate, and we are San Francisco food snobs! They also serve a wonderful tea -our waitress wrapped up the extra sandwiches and tucked in a few truffles for our daughter , who is living in London this year. Very thoughtful (wouldn't happen at the Ritz!). This is just a charming, perfectly located find, and very reasonable for such excellent quality. I am looking forward to this next trip

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your posting your brilliant review from your recent stay.

It is always good to receive such positive feedback from our guests and I will be sure to pass your lovely comments on to our team who will be delighted with your feedback.

Thank you too for your brilliant comments about our beautiful Butlers restaurant and the afternoon tea you enjoyed, our Food and Beverage Manager, Executive Chef and their teams will be most delighted with this.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

the location is completely ideal and the service is truly above average. friendly and helpful staff. fantastic breakfast buffet! rooms are small but comfortably cozy. would go back in a flash

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing such a lovely review from your stay with us.