we stayed at the chesterfield for 3 nights from the 24th of feb this year and i must say it was truely a relaxing, enjoyable stay. The staff are friendly and genuiene giving the hotel that extra nugget of traditional english charm which was a nice touch in a hotel located right in the heart of london making us feel very at home and comfortable throughout the 3 nights we stayed. As we were on a romantic break the staff had just the right level of friendly chit chat and manner without being too overbearing which one might find in other hotels but not the chesterfield!
Its location is right in the centre of mayfair which was amazing as you are about 15 mins walk from all the major tourist locations as well as a 5 minute walk from greenpark tube station which has acess to all the major underground stations in the area. The neighbouhood is really clean and safe and if you just want a romantic walkabout its quite the spot. Its many cafes and restaurants allow you to really get a feel for the area also.
The room was beautiful and quite clean and really created a relaxing romantic atmosphere and with each room in the hotel having its own theme it truely gave a unique feeling to the trip. as it was my partners birthday the hotel staff had placed a card and cake in the room on out arrival which was quite a nice touch. one can tell the staff are quite dedicated to making your stay as relaxing and memorable as possible. The bed itself was so comfortable and as the hotel is quite and realxing if you want a good nights sleep you are guarenteed to wake up feeling a million dollars.
The food is also out of this world with a wide variety of choice on offer and although we are currently experiencing a recession i believe in paying for good qualtiy and if thats what you are after the chesterfield is for you. The chesterfield is quite reasonable in its room rate for the quality of care and attention the staff give and in my honest opinion i will most certainly be back even just for the bed alone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London