2,409 results
All reviewsbritish museumkings crossbreakfast was excellentlarge roomconvenient locationfamily roomwest endtubeeurostarbloomsbury
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel many times and have gradually noticed a decline in service, not enough to complain about until now. I ate at the hotel during my last stay. The restaurant was empty bar one other guest. The service was fine. I ordered a steak and ale pie which should have come with mushy peas, but the kitchens substituted this with salad! I have no problem with salad, but i don't like it with a meal with gravy! I raised this with the waitress who was honest and said she felt uncomfortable telling the kitchen staff of my complaint. I spoke to the duty manager. No staff member should be fearful when passing on a complaint! A clear issue of training and respect. This morning i had a quick turn around leaving the hotel at 7:30. Breakfast wasn't ready in the restaurant, a problem with gas. Agaon, i have no issues bar 2. The first, no advance notice to guests byvthe restaurant staff or the reception deck. The second no offer of a refund for a service not provided. I was next to a guest checking out who asked for a refund as now he had to purchase breakfast elsewhere. The answer from the duty manger was a curt no.

I shall be staying elsewhere. The pullman on Euston road is better.

1  Thank NUFC1971
Iwona R, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear NUFC1971,

Thank you for your feedback.

We regret we were not able to provide you with the dining experience you expected.
We are constantly updating our menu offerings and your comments will help us improve in this area. Please be kindly advised that hotel management team is investigating the matter and they will contact you shortly.

We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We were on the way home from France . We had booked a room last August and were upgraded to an amazing room. It was a king room with both a huge bath and a huge shower. There was air conditioning and a blue light for the middle of the night...there was also a window which opened. Plenty of tea and coffee and 2 bottles of water. Breakfast here is amazing and after 3 weeks of baguettes and croissants bacon (best bacon there is) and eggs was so welcome and we told the friendly restaurant manager this...this hotel also has amazing smoothies (strawberry)..a layer of puree then a layer of yoghurt..a truely amazing end to our holiday.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

1) Good location.
2) Front Desk reluctant to provide appropriate assistance.
3) Staff unfamiliar with neighborhood.
4) Bad room WiFi. It was adequate in the lobby.
5) AC never worked and was never fixed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Iwona R, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Eric,

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us.

At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.
Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

First time I have stayed here since refurbishment - not any different from before other than brighter paint work - everything else remains the same. It is good location. Be aware that some of the rooms are internal facing - i had one - there is no mobile or WiFi signal in this rooms. You need to go to reception to get signal. Manager told me that new WiFi wiring is in place but not connected!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nicole B, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Euston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Eck M,

We appreciate your feedback on the speed of our internet service at our hotel.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and are currently addressing this issue with our service provider.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope you’ll consider staying with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Hilton seems to go from strength to strength. The hotel, my room and the service I received were immaculate throughout.
The only weakness was the breakfast that was budget-hotel standard and so less than value for money.