2,939 results
All reviews borough market londinium restaurant quarter bar white company toiletries south bank tube station lovely hotel jubilee line excellent location superior room weekend break buffet style breakfast was excellent mini bar full english booked this hotel london eye
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last week fantastic rooms clean comfy beds spotless very friendly staff . Big room big tv big bed well worth the money would definitely stay here again and will recommend to family and friends
Thankyou

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel over the August bank holiday weekend. The hotel staff are extremely helpful and nothing is too much trouble. After our first night of a two night stay we happened to mention that the airconitioning on the nearby rooftops had kept my partner awake (he is a very light sleeper, I didn't hear a thing) and immediately they offered to move us and showed us an alternative room at the other side of the hotel to see if we would like to move which we accepted. The rooms are a good size for London, corridors wide and well decorated and the public areas very stylish. I feel the service and attention to detail is only something you get from an independent hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel and the location is very close to the tube and Borough Market which has a great atmosphere; can't recommend it enough

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My partner made a surprise booking with London Bridge Hotel as a 30th Birthday treat for me.
Having worked at an established travel agency for nearly 8 years it is always down to me to book the hotels.
Having had no input in this booking I was extremely impressed with my partner's choice and have to say what a beautiful hotel this is. We had a great welcome and the hotel is really close to the Shard and the tube station and very easy to find.
Rooms were spacious, clean and modern and the hotel is in a great location.
My only reason for not awarding 5 stars is because my partner asked if we could have some complimentary wine in the room if possible. The hotel responded with a wine menu and price list but my partner didn't reply with a choice as he just wanted to see if we could get a complimentary wine for my 30th.
Just before heading out for the evening a member of staff knocked and left us some red wine ( we thought complimentary ) unfortunately on checkout we had to foot the bill for this so admittedly this was a bit of a disappointment, we did, however, receive a complimentary voucher for a glass of fizzy wine.
All in all a very nice stay. Thankyou.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

My stay at the London Bridge Hotel was from August 30th to September 6th, 2017 (there to attend my nephew's wedding on Sept 2nd.) Upon arrival, I was warmly greeted and everything was in place as agreed upon; including the early check-in request since my flight arrived at Heathrow Airport 8.30 a.m.

This is a lovely hotel which is centrally located: walking distance to London Bridge, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. And the Borough Market is across the street. This market provides a variety of cooked foods, fresh fruits and vegetables and other products to accommodate all appetites. As well, there are convenient eating places not far from the hotel. Important also is the knowledge that the London Bridge Underground Station is also within walking distance from the Hotel.

My time at the London Bridge Hotel was a wonderful experience. Agnes and her front-desk staff provided excellent service (with a smile). They were engaging and easy to talk with. The hotel is tastefully decorated and the room was clean, comfortable and equipped with the expected necessities. Robert, Paul,Chris, Philip and the other men at the Concierge desk could not have been more helpful. Every member of the staff with whom I spoke was helpful, polite, courteous and very professional. I say "Congratulation" to the Manager for having chosen such a Team to represent the London Bridge Hotel. They are a credit to the operation.

Note that I did not have meals at the hotel nor did I visit the Bar. However members of my family who also stayed there did have the full English breakfast and they were 'satisfied'.

Mignon-Persad
Canada

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were a party of four adults, (two couples) staying just one night for a festival. The location is perfect for The Embankement, Borough Market Tate Modern and access to both mainline and Underground rail services. Just a few yards from The Shard and London Bridge station. Reception area is beautifully appointed, and staffed by friendly, polite and very smart staff. Both our rooms were on the fourth floor, and again the standard of all the fittings in both bedroom and bathroom was of high quality and looked quite new. This hotel is in the heart of the city amongst some very high buildings, (i.e. the Shard), so unfortunately you will not get any cityscape views, but as I say, walk a few yards and you can travel to any London attraction within minutes.
Breakfast was buffet style, with extensive choices, and plenty of well trained polite staff on hand to tend to any requests efficiently.
Will be our preferred choice of accommodation when next in the capital. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple