“Very nice flat everything as advertised !”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
JR1951201...
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Very nice flat everything as advertised !”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

this flat is clean, convenient and comfortable. Close to Aldgate tube station, so getting around is a breeze. Rentor is very nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend this flat !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: convenience
Liked least: hauling luggage from tube station
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
outhere_6...
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

After a great week and meeting Carlos who was very helpful, we have no hesitation is recommending you stay. The unit contained everything that we needed. It was conveniently located to both the tube and the financial district, Brick Lane, pubs, the market and the East End.
Although it is not right in Brick Lane and it is noisy at night as long as you know these facts then the value for money is great.

Andrea N
Frankfurt, Germany
“Our home for 1 week”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Carlos' apartment is clean, comfortable and well furnished and you will find all kitchen equipment you need. It is very well located a block from the underground (Aldgate East) or just a 5 minute walk to Liverpool street (one of London’s main train & underground stations), half-block from bus stop, near the center of London, with at least three Tesco supermarkets close by and numerous (Indian) restaurants in the neighbourhood. We loved the location and always felt perfectly secure. There was some noise in the evenings, but by city standards and from prior London experiences, not bad at all. The owner, Carlos is very easy to deal with, very trusting and helpful. Summing up, good price, good place, well location, and great host. We can absolutely recommend this accommodation and would choose it again for our next London trip.

easytotra...
Melbourne, Australia
“Comfortable apartment in great area”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

This was a great apartment in a really interesting vibrant part of London with few apparent tourists (which is what I like). Carlos was a very friendly and accommodating host who greeted me when I first arrived. Very close to local tube station into central London and surrounded by lots of good Indian and Bangladeshi restaurants as well as the Brick Lane market on Sundays. Apartment was very comfortable with everything you need (and good wi fi). Would recommend this if you want to stay in East End of London. There is some street noise as other reviewers have mentioned but this is not a real issue unless you are sensitive to noise.

Management Response
20 May 2014
Thanks Robert; welcome back anytime.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Booking again!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

This review is past due!
I traveled to London as a promised trip to my then 16 year old daughter. Although getting to London was a pain, constant delays from Canada (15 hrs). I worried about inconveniencing Carlos with all the delays. We finally arrived at 4 in the morning, with the commute to the apartment, we arrived about 6:30 am, he was waiting for us.
A quick nap...and time adjustment, we were able to familiarize ourselves with the area. (I familiarized myself with the area, buses, tubes, etc. beforehand, of course I would... I'm traveling alone with my daughter! :) )
I will say that the location was awesome! Close to grocery store, Starbucks, buses, tubes... it was great! It felt like home away from home!
Carlos was easy to contact and always available. One day our key didn't work, I think with all our travels and it being in my bag, the magnet on the key was lost. Anyway, we did not have a cell phone in the UK but was able to email him from downstairs (outside) via the wi-fi in the apartment. We didn't have to wait very long before he was able to give us spare keys even though he was on the other side of the city.
I will agree that some nights, it was noisy! It didn't bother us, we actually found it amusing, well the people. :) We were there for 9 nights on vacation/sightseeing and we weren't going to let a couple nights of noise bother us.
We stayed here in June 2012, what brought me here again after all this time? My other daughter is turning 16 this year and planning another trip in 2015 and want to book in advance. :)

p.s. Had I known he would have every map available in the flat, I wouldn't have printed them all :D

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
5 Mar 2014
Vanessa; thanks so much for your reviews; You and your family will be more than welcome to book Us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing