“Great Location, Great Home.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location, Great Home.”
Reviewed 15 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

This place is great. We were in London for business and were looking for a central located flat where we could still feel like we were at home - Carlos's place did that. The flat is nice in the pictures, but much nicer in person. It comes with everything you need to cook, enjoy entertainment, and live day to day. The shower is nice as well, with a big bath tub that was enjoyed multiple times. The building is safe, the location is great, overall I would recommend and stay here again. Carlos was a great host, thanks again!
Bonus points: there is a painting of a dog in the bathroom. Come on, that's amazing.
Bonus, Bonus points: Carlos had milk for us when we arrived, because you know I needed my tea immediately.
Bonus, Bonus, Bonus points: Other people in the building are nice.
More points: Close to Brick Lane Road for markets, food. Also many groceries, Tescos nearby.
And more: It's like 2 blocks away from the nearest tube stop. Save money, ride the tube from the airport, it's a easy ride.

Just stay here, take my word for it.

A TripAdvisor Member
“top stay”
Reviewed 18 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

My partner and I stayed in Carlos's great little flat for 9 days from September 2nd then again for another 6 days from October the first. The flat is in a great location to experience London at a great price. Carlos was the perfect host ! meeting us to show us the 'ins & outs' of the flat then kept in touch via TXT to ensure our stay was free of problems. The flat was clean and well prepared with everything you could possibly need for your stay. Thankyou Carlos for being such a great host. We will definately be back and have already told many of our friends about your great flat. many thanks Raf & Ulli

NZ
Reviewed 20 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

HuskerCou...
Lincoln, NE
“AWESOME flat with all the extras! :)”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for 9 days/8 nights in June 2012. My sister who resides in London took us to the flat, and we met Carlos there. Carlos was friendly and gave us a great tour of the flat. I was most excited about the bathtub which I had been missing throughout our time in Europe. It was wonderful! Other amenities included with the booking price were a full kitchen, washer & dryer, a huge flat-screen TV with lots of channels and high-speed wi-fi. We loved being able to cook many meals of our own; there are several supermarkets just a few blocks away in any direction. Most of all, the location was perfect for us as it was close to my sister's, Brick Lane, and the Underground. Thank you again, Carlos, for letting us rent such an awesome flat!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: bathtub/cooking our own meals
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ontario
Reviewed 7 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing