“Beyond Expectations”

Hotel 41
Ranked #1 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed 11 September 2012

LOVE Hotel 41!!

My husband and I cannot say enough positive things about this hotel. We stayed there for 5 nights at the end of August and were so impressed with the amazing service, executive lounge, and great location.

For the price, the inclusion of the executive lounge is a huge bonus; they always have a little something to snack on, complimentary water, and a self-serve, honor system bar.

Just steps from Buckingham Palace and a couple miles from Victoria Station, you can cut through the park and walk over to the shops at Bond Street and other sites of interest.

The staff were amazing! So friendly, always there to help with directions, recommendations, and any little need you may have. For example, I needed a quick manicure before my dinner and I told them I wanted to walk vs. take a taxi (being in a slightly remote area in-between The Palace and Victoria Station - I thought this might be a challenge). However, the door man told me of a place in a commercial building and he personally walked me there (about 5 minutes) as he knew it would be challenging to find for a first-timer. I was so impressed! Such service you rarely see these days.

This hotel is a must if you plan to stay in London - not in the heart of everything - but we prefer a little peace and quiet with the ability to easily access the action.

Room Tip: All the rooms are on the same floor - it is a very small property - but if you don't like your r...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cmara32

Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stayed just one night at 41 for a wedding anniversary and are now saving for a return visit. We could not fault the hotel, we shared afternoon tea with our daughter and son in law and whilst we were enjoying the tea, easily comparable to The Ritz, the staff were busy turning our already luxurious room into a romantic haven! Our daughter requested the package on the day and at no notice at all the staff added rose petals, flowers, candles, champagne etc, including a personally decorated chocolate confection! It looked magical on our return but the nicest thing was that all the staff knew of our surprise and shared in our enjoyment.Customer service and attention to detail was the best we have ever encountered and because the hotel is small it had such a lovely homely feel. Thanks to other travellers for their reviews which alerted me to this wonderful place!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hilary F
Reviewed 10 September 2012

This hotel simply is our dream hotel in London, we only stay in Boutique hotels and this is arguably one of the best in the world. The rooms are stunning the service impecable. I cant wait to stay again which will be by the end of the year.

We had a problem with our restaurant booking at the Ivy and the hotel arranged a table in the Library restaurant next door, which was lovely everything I could ask for.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peterbear11
Reviewed 10 September 2012

We stayed for three delightful nights and am already looking forward to going back. The ambiance, the staff, the rooms - all superb/top of class. We were originally planning on staying in the Corinthia (which is also a delightful hotel in a great location), but I'm really glad we stayed at the 41. Due to its offering (particularly the size and "homely" feel) it is a really unique proposition in London. I really haven't come across anything similar before and will now not be looking to stay anywhere else when in town.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ewan C
Reviewed 9 September 2012

WOW!! I truly feel - we know how "royalty" is treated in London....for from the minute we walked into this lovely hotel- we all were treated as if we were the only people in the hotel. The hotel is just beautiful, the rooms and suites are very well done and extremely comfortable - but it is the thoughtful, creative and personable things they do for each guest that makes it such an AMAZING hotel. It is defintely a hidden gem - and selfishly I hope it will always be that way!!
We defintely are planning a return trip to Hotel 41 - soon!! Enjoy!!!

Room Tip: 1 Bedroom Suite