3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 713
Hotels.comUSD 713
eDreamsUSD 714
CheapTicketsUSD 713
Trip.comUSD 714
FindHotelUSD 715
1,234 results
All reviews honesty bar drawing room covent garden honor bar firmdale hotel kit kemp firmdale group afternoon tea first floor charming hotel favorite hotel deluxe room quiet street london hotel concierge dials cgh
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2019

Location, room upgrade, service, comfort, staff, food. You name it, it was all of the highest standard. I usually stay at this Ritz for Pre-Chrismas shopping, but this hotel has changed all that. This year, it will be the Covent Garden hotel. Big thank you to Bianca on reception too, a most professional, kind and lovely young lady.

Room tip: Room 304! Four poster bed and bathroom with separate shower.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank EssexUKPixylee
Helle_Jensen_GM, General Manager at Covent Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Thank you for your lovely review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very proud of my team and they will be so pleased to get such positive feedback especially our lovely Bianca. We all look forward to welcoming you back in December.

Reviewed 7 June 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I, went here for a special occasion: he decided to bring me here to celebrate our first anniversary with a dinner in your Restaurant, as this is the place where we met for the first time one year ago! :-)
I have to say, the experience was very special and got even better by an amazing service! We have been welcomed by a blonde lady, which I ve been told the name was Catylin (hope I’m spelling correctly), we had a quick conversation and she was so friendly and kind!
The Italian lady, Giorgia , came to our table to take our order and was so professional while giving us suggestion and explaining the dishes!
Another waiter -Rogerio from Brazil- was so attemptive and smiley, always filling up our glasses and making sure that we had everything we needed. So polite.
Thank you to all of you for making our night extra special!
The food was very good!
Good job to everybody!

1  Thank Elena1994
Helle_Jensen_GM, General Manager at Covent Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2019

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and thank you for your kind comments on our very special staff Katalin, Giorgia and Rogerio. They will be very happy to hear that you had a special evening to celebrate your wedding anniversary. We all hope to welcome you back many more times.

Reviewed 6 June 2019 via mobile

We were only in London for 1 night on our way to Nairobi for two weeks of Safari coming from Colorado. Our dear friends recommended this hotel and the recommendation couldn't have been better. Beautiful hotel with incredibly comfortable rooms and beds. The staff were beyond friendly, welcoming and helpful. The food and service at the hotel's restaurant was amazing. Can't wait to come back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JoshL2406

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am so delighted that you enjoyed our beautiful rooms, food and service in Brasserie Max and found our staff friendly, welcoming and helpful. I am very proud of my team and look forward to sharing your wonderful feedback. We all look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 2 June 2019

We spent four nights at this hotel and enjoyed every minute. The staff is attentive and knowledgeable and the facilities are extremely clean and well maintained. The special treat are the library and drawing room which are elegant and comfortable at the same time. Also, the location is in walking distance to much of what a visitor to London might want to see. Also, double windows so there were no noise issues, even being in the city. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adventure125382
Helle_Jensen_GM, General Manager at Covent Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2019

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and thank you for taking the time to write such kind feedback. I am so glad that you enjoyed our beautiful library and drawing room during your stay and found our staff attentive and knowledgeable. We all look forward to welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed 1 June 2019 via mobile

We don’t much enjoy big chain hotels so I really appreciates this one. The location was very convenient as it was walking distance to everywhere. The staff was very friendly. The room was quite spacious and had unique decoration.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 0ozlems

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found our rooms to be spacious and our staff very friendly. We all look forward to welcoming you back many more times.