Brown's Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
The Fox Club(London)
1,503 results
All reviewsafternoon teadonovan barrocco fortebond streetjunior suitethe ritzhome from homewonderful hotelluxury hotelperfect locationgreen parklondon hotelwest endmayfairconciergedoormanpiccadilly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My wife and I have been regular visitors to the Donovan bar and Hix restaurant over the years - our London favourite - but had never stayed in the hotel until now. We were celebrating my wife's 50th birthday, from start to finish the service and attention to detail from all of the staff was simply outstanding, my wife was overwhelmed. Exceeded our expectations in every respect. Wonderful, we wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in London from now on.

Room Tip: 5th floor deluxe - "Mary Poppins" view over the rooftops (on the Albemarle street side).
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank seanandcoleen
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Located in central london in the heart of the City. This is a uique hotel experience.. My favorite is the Lord Byron room. If you ever need to relax and be pampered for a fortnight or twom then Browns is indeed the place for you. Male sure to have high tea in the lobby. Its a hoot.

Room Tip: REserve an upgraded room, dont try to save money At Browns.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Right in the heart of great shops and an easy walk to museums, the theatre and wonderful restaurants. Lovely, comfortable room and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2012

My favourite hotel, it is perfect in everything, from locatiion to decoration, how much I miss to be there... but I am coming back with some of my girlfriends in May, so I am just counting the days for my champagne cocktail at the Donovan!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2012

A classically beautiful hotel in the very heart of London. No grand intimidating entrance just a beautiful front door and a smiling doorman to greet you! Impeccable service, attention to detail and warm friendly staff. We stayed for our 15 yr anniversary - what a treat! We stayed in the impressive Dover Suite and were greeted by champagne and a gorgeous anniversary cake. What followed was even more special - see photo - but don't look if u want a surprise!!! Fantastic spa too. Truly our best anniversary hotel stay yet.

• Stayed: March 2012