All reviews hyde park corner quiet street a small boutique hotel sloane street every request separate shower buckingham palace great boutique room service welcome drink afternoon tea concierge desk junior suite perfect hotel bed was very comfortable tube stop within easy walking distance
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We recently had the good fortune to stay at the Como for 2 nights in a Halkin room. We were beyond happy with the room and hotel. The room was one of the largest and most comfortable hotel rooms we’ve had the pleasure of staying in. Service was also top notch. Location is on a super quiet street in Belgravia but close to transportation and walkable to many tourist sites. If you desire a big hotel with action in the lobby the Halkin is not for you. However, if you like quiet and superb luxury and service this is the place. We will be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
David M, General Manager at COMO The Halkin, London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to London and for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and it will give me great pleasure to share your kind comments with all of the team, as it is the staff at our hotel that truly make the difference and we are very lucky to have such a great team working for us.

Your recommendation is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to COMO The Halkin in the near future.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

We had a brilliant time at COMO! My husband used a voucher for his birthday and we had a glorious tasting menu with many surprises and treats. The staff were very friendly and we had a lot of fun! Great location, good wine, what's not to like? We'd love to go back again and try something different, really recommend for a fun (possibly boozy?) lunch with the girls or your partner.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
David M, General Manager at COMO The Halkin, London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and especially your experience in Ametsa. It will give me great pleasure to share your kind comments with all of the team, as it is the staff at our hotel that truly make the difference and we are very lucky to have such a great team working for us.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Great location and wonderful staff, but dirty carpet in our room was a big turn off at this price. We have stayed at top hotels around the world and have never had an experience like this where the carpet is such a stand out. It is a light color and is filthy...

Room Tip: check for new carpet
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
David M, General Manager at COMO The Halkin, London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to stay with us and for your feedback about your recent stay at COMO The Halkin.

I am very pleased to that all of the team looked after you so well and that you enjoyed our location here in Belgravia, however I was sorry to read that the carpet in your room was not clean and extend our sincerest apologies and rest assured that this has already been followed up with internally.

Please let me know when you are planning a return to London as I would be delighted to look after your arrangements personally.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Five star modern boutique hotel that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Located in quiet, posh Belgravia, COMO The Halkin is still very close to all major touristic attraction and shopping areas in London.
Room was elegant, spacious and bright with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
The staff at COMO The Halkin are all very attentive and eager to help and ensure that your stay goes smooth. Looking forward to my next stay at this beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AlexandraB0313
David M, General Manager at COMO The Halkin, London, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback about your recent stay at COMO The Halkin. I am very pleased indeed to hear that you enjoyed your experience so much.

Please let me know when you are planning a return to London as I would be delighted to look after your arrangements myself and ensure another memorable stay.

kind regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

One of the best stays! We decided to stay in and order room service breakfast and was not disappointed! Would come back for sure. The room was amazing and the staff go out of their way to make sure we were looked after.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple